Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bad update - iOS app version 2.2 graphic issues

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I am on iOS and I didn’t even get this update. I double checked to make sure it didn’t auto update, and it definitely did not. I’m still on the last version. Based on the photos above, I think I’m glad I haven’t been offered the update.
    Have not received this update either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Attachment 43201
    It takes longer to load
    Longer to get to neighbors to visit
    More glitches then ever very slow period!
    I hope they will fix this
    I done ever thing except ,get a new device

Farm Supplier
    do not habe an update but game is not loading... suddenly quit after I had just put on the last bronze token...

Rhino Keeper
    This update is terrible, any word on if and when they will fix it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please leave the game open over a strong wifi connection for a few minutes and allow the game to load as this may help.

The latest version update has some performance improvements to help players with older devices. You may see some things load differently if your device has low hardware specs or is an older device.
    Elsa I have fios and have never had a problem with this game or any gaming until this update. It has nothing to do with that. It is a bad update. Please fix!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by swstar View Post
    Elsa I have fios and have never had a problem with this game or any gaming until this update. It has nothing to do with that. It is a bad update. Please fix!
    Agreed I had no problem before this update either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please leave the game open over a strong wifi connection for a few minutes and allow the game to load as this may help.

The latest version update has some performance improvements to help players with older devices. You may see some things load differently if your device has low hardware specs or is an older device.
    This does not work for me

Executive Chef
    Hidden Valley this what your kingdom looks like to me when I land in it
    Attachment 43244

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've just checked, I'm running the same version on iOS and I'm not experiencing anything like this. I didn't even realize there was an update until I saw your post! With all the issues CS updates bring, I think I'm going to set it so to not automatically update so that I am more aware of these things.
    Just wanted to correct myself on this. When I checked which version I had, I checked through the app store and it claimed I was running 2.2. However, since then an update has popped up for CS and it claims it is 2.2 and I'm on 2.1...super confusing. I know we're always told to update as soon as they roll out but in this case I'm very wary and I think I'm going to put off the update until I can be sure it won't affect my gameplay.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just wanted to correct myself on this. When I checked which version I had, I checked through the app store and it claimed I was running 2.2. However, since then an update has popped up for CS and it claims it is 2.2 and I'm on 2.1...super confusing. I know we're always told to update as soon as they roll out but in this case I'm very wary and I think I'm going to put off the update until I can be sure it won't affect my gameplay.
    You check version of the game in the game ,
    Attachment 43250

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast