Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bad update - iOS app version 2.2 graphic issues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please leave the game open over a strong wifi connection for a few minutes and allow the game to load as this may help.

The latest version update has some performance improvements to help players with older devices. You may see some things load differently if your device has low hardware specs or is an older device.
    Since my game updated march 27 the game is almost unplayable... im on older android and before update i could play at leastg 15 mins before game crashed and since update i can only play 5 mins or less and half the time the game crashes as soon as its loaded...i noticed it takes much longetr to load. thisupdate seems to have made things worse not better. i thought update was to help older tablets play better...i sent in support ticket but wanted to know how many others are having this problem? any help would be appreciated....i have cleared cache, restarted, make sure nothing else is running and still i cant play..help

Executive Chef
    Since this up date ,,it worse ,it just freezes up I have to wait a minute or so and then it starts moving

Rhino Keeper
    Not just graphic issues with version 2.2. Since I updated the game on the iPad Air iOS 10.3.3 I can't load the game. Tried a few times, it loads the splash screen with the spinning wheel, that's it. The game doesn't load. Have the update available on the phone as well but sticking with v. 2.1 or I'll probably be locked out of cs all together
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Executive Chef
    Please please fix Theses issues , now my game just freezes ,it takes up to a minute to let go ,it's so slow
    Last edited by katbtodd; 04-09-18 at 04:09 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

The latest version update has some performance improvements to help players with older devices. You may see some things load differently if your device has low hardware specs or is an older device.
    I'm happy with this update! I can now play continuously without having to un-install & re-install the game. Thanks, S8. Appreciate the work.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-09-18 at 07:58 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Rhino Keeper
    I know your frustration because it is mine, too. I can't get a macro view of my kingdom, have to do small micro 12ths views of my kingdom and miss items when I return. Drives me up the wall, a quick visit to help out neighbors takes forever now with a new event...do much brain overstimulation. So neighbors have quit because of it ...sad because they have been neighbor since I started....

Rhino Keeper
    I'm came back to see. If a solution or a temp fix was posted ....alas didn't see any ......please let me know if I missed reading it. Thx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345