Executive Chef

Bad update - iOS app version 2.2 graphic issues

Attachment 43139
    My kingdom not there until it's there ,if that makes since
    So many a rounding trees are missing
    It's like it's not there but slowly shows up

This what my kingdoms looks like when I land in it
    Attachment 43140
    Then it slowly starts to show up but only what in view ,if you move to fast it's gone and then it appears

This is how it looks when you land
    Attachment 43141
    Wait a second or two and every thing starts to show up ,but only what you can see ,as you move around it shows up slowly
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-31-18 at 05:55 AM. Reason: updated title with more info

Executive Chef

Anybody notice a big difference in your kingdoms after installing the update

Or is this they was it should be ,I'm missing so many surrounding trees my kingdoms seems to slow to load
    Attachment 43149
    Attachment 43150
    Attachment 43151
    Attachment 43152
    Attachment 43153

Executive Chef

Anybody notice a big difference in your kingdoms after installing the update

Or is this they was it should be ,I'm missing so many surrounding trees my kingdoms seems to slow to load
    Attachment 43149
    Attachment 43150
    Attachment 43151
    Attachment 43152
    Attachment 43153
    It takes a second or two to load
    But the trees are just gone

Executive Chef
    Is this the way it should be since the update ,I wish I would get some info from somebody

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please leave the game open over a strong wifi connection for a few minutes and allow the game to load as this may help.

The latest version update has some performance improvements to help players with older devices. You may see some things load differently if your device has low hardware specs or is an older device.

Nightclub Owner
    I've just checked, I'm running the same version on iOS and I'm not experiencing anything like this. I didn't even realize there was an update until I saw your post! With all the issues CS updates bring, I think I'm going to set it so to not automatically update so that I am more aware of these things.

Executive Chef
    My ipad is Gen 3 never had a problem until today

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please leave the game open over a strong wifi connection for a few minutes and allow the game to load as this may help.

The latest version update has some performance improvements to help players with older devices. You may see some things load differently if your device has low hardware specs or is an older device.
    I am on an old devise and my game running worse now then it ever has to the point I almost can't play

I am on iOS and I didn’t even get this update. I double checked to make sure it didn’t auto update, and it definitely did not. I’m still on the last version. Based on the photos above, I think I’m glad I haven’t been offered the update.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I am on iOS and I didn’t even get this update. I double checked to make sure it didn’t auto update, and it definitely did not. I’m still on the last version. Based on the photos above, I think I’m glad I haven’t been offered the update.
    I uninstall it to reinstalled it ,It did not help

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast