View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Thinking of getting a mossy stump instead of a log... What's the difference in turnout? I don't need porcine anymore, I just need more portobello

Will the stump get me more portobello? If not, I won't buy....

Fashion Designer
    I need tons and tons of porcini and getting them via the mushroom feed has been like pulling teeth. Very few and far between.

Decided to try the stump after all!

....and I got a single portobello

:'D

Just gave up on this event and sold everything. Disappointing that it appears impossible without a ton of gems...

Me too , I really tried but couldn’t collect enough from the pond or pigs . Oh well ( and I already had quite a few of the gnome decorations) Fingers crossed for better luck next time

Executive Chef
    Sad to say, I opted to not finish the event. There's no way I could acquire enough of the ingredients to make even one more coin before the end...not unless I could afford to purchase and use a couple thousand gems. This makes yet another event I could not satisfactorily complete due to poor drop rates.

I'll offer feedback and suggestions later, once a poll goes up.

Ah, well. Better luck next time to most of us, and congratulations to those who successful acquired one or both gnomes.

Fashion Designer
    I'm gonna make a few more logs with and without mushrooms, cuz they're cute! Assuming they stay that way after the event in storage...?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I'm gonna make a few more logs with and without mushrooms, cuz they're cute! Assuming they stay that way after the event in storage...?
    I can't remember if they'll remain that way or not. Back when the Flower Shop (not the currently active Floral Shop) was first introduced, if we had the flower plots (now identified as path pieces) filled when the event ended, the flowers disappeared and we were left with the plots...which could subsequently be stored. On the other hand, the Catnip and Kitty-Nip plots (from Kitty-in-the-Tree events) remained, but they could not/can not be stored unless you harvest the Catnip/Kitty-Nip.

I don't know what the situation will be with the logs and stump. I wish I could grow Porcini on the Stump, at least, but since I don't have my iPad with me at work and won't get home until after the event ends, I'll be left with bare logs and stump. On the other hand, with the drop rate of Spore Sprout being nearly as bad as the drop rate of the Portobello (for me, at any rate), I probably wouldn't get it anyway. Oh, well.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to make two coins. I had been doing train deliveries to save up gems and I usually don?t use gems for events but I really wanted this Gnome gal on my farm.
    I?m happy she doesn?t hop up and down when she wants food. That would be weird.

While I loved the idea of this event, and thought it was very original and cute, the drop rate for the pigs was ridiculous. I?ve never had a problem with the drop rate (except the beaver event) but 0-1 mushrooms every time I collected just wasn?t enough considering everything we had to make.
    Hope the next one is better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14B6AFC1-1E62-4867-B406-20BE16C113E8.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	43392  

Host(ess)
    It?s saying 8 days left on mr and Mrs gnome... does this mean drops are going to keep happening for 8 days, because that would make me so much happier!! I was getting quite disheartened