View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    Same here. Though I play a lot this gnome does not show up more than 3 times per day. So I would need 12 days to make the 12 fried mushrooms. And after this, I will be on step 4. That?s very disappointing. No fun at all.
    I finally made it to step 4. Collected from pigs. Got no mushrooms. Sigh.... I'm done.

Farm Supplier
    Who would have thought - I’m now out of porcini, so all crafting has ground to a halt! I did 5 deliveries, and no spore drops! Argh!
    I will keep collecting spice and portobello (though out of 12 pigs, I’m lucky if I get 1 drop, quite often nothing!)
    I can see now that I will never be able collect enough of everything to make the 5 coins!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I won't lie, it wasn't easy. It took a lot of going in and out of the game on a schedule, mostly at the 30 (or so) minute mark to check if I could send any deliveries and hope to get back Spore Sprout...and repeatedly collecting from my recalcitrant pigs and swiping their Portobello mushrooms from under their noses.
    haha... 'recalcitrant' pigs. We are all irritated at those defiant rascals!

No spores from many deliveries. No drops from maple trees and few from pigs. No way to finish. Let us buy and sell from each other as before - that was fun. Now it is just mean-spirited. Also this last couple of days the game has stolen at least 20 gems from me. We need a safe place to store them.

Quote Originally Posted by bessbee View Post
    No spores from many deliveries. No drops from maple trees and few from pigs. No way to finish. Let us buy and sell from each other as before - that was fun. Now it is just mean-spirited. Also this last couple of days the game has stolen at least 20 gems from me. We need a safe place to store them.
    I actually don't think that buying/selling would help to much in this event because basically everyone is having trouble. Storm8 needs to make sure that all these events that we get are high quality and are able to be done without playing 24/7. I really wouldn't mind if this meant we got a few more days between events. I would prefer to have a 2-3 day break. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I actually don't think that buying/selling would help to much in this event because basically everyone is having trouble. Storm8 needs to make sure that all these events that we get are high quality and are able to be done without playing 24/7. I really wouldn't mind if this meant we got a few more days between events. I would prefer to have a 2-3 day break. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!
    That might be true...on the other hand, assuming that some players didn't finish the event quickly (or not as quickly) by using only gems, it is possible that some may have been having better luck with some event items than others. I know a lot of us here in the thread have been complaining about the pigs and the Portobello, but I've noticed that others have been frustrated by the Gnome as well as the Chanterelle. It's possible (though perhaps not likely) that some players were doing well in collecting Portobello, and others were doing well with Spore Sprout drops...and if there are players who opted not to participate but are still getting drops, then perhaps we could be buying items from them instead of them having to discard everything that we could have used.

As far as Gnome Spice goes, had I been able to sell to neighbors, I might have been more diligent in searching for the Gnome more frequently (especially these past few days when it became apparent that I had no chance of succeeding, and slowed down to return to normal gameplay). I also have so far been fortunate in collecting Chanterelle with more than I'd need at this time for any last goods. But since I can't collect enough Portobello and can't buy from neighbors, there's reduced impetus to collect from my Maple Trees, especially since it also means I'm collecting more Maple Leaf and Maple Syrup than I can profitably use.

Exactly!

Rhino Keeper
    21 hours to go, for collecting items.
    So far I could make 2 coins (1 more on progress) and 2 terrarium.
    For having mr&mrs gnome I have to use 525 gems.
    Hmm... I think this quest is really really not free.
    Maybe Storm8 should make announcement/special icon when quest's prizes are for free or only completed by gems.

Was anybody able to get Mrs or Mr Gnome without spending diamonds? I worked pretty diligently but was only able to make 2 coins. I stopped yesterday so I might have been able to make a 3rd coin, but it would have been close. So, no way to get a Gnome without gems. I’m just curious if anyone was more successful due to having better drops?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Im actually really disappointed that we haven?t been getting any holiday events this year. Just because everyone doesn?t celebrate the holidays so what? It?s still fun, and a lot of people, including myself, love to decorate for the holidays. We?ve gotten holiday events every year besides 2018 and we have gotten them in other games. I always used to look forward to all of the holiday events.
    OK, say you're not a Christian or don't have any meaning to Easter. Then an Easter event is a big who cares for you, cuz the decorations are eggs and Easter related. But with a gnome it's universal, and if u want to decorate for Easter there are plenty of items cheap in the market. That's why events without a holiday theme are fine with me.

Happy passover. And Easter. And spring solstice.