View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Why is this event so hard? No mushrooms from pigs. I love this game but starting to get annoyed with quests I can?t complete. I certainly will not be spending money on these questsuntil they improve.

The portabella mushrooms seem to be the hardest to get. And you need soooo many for the last few goals. Grrrrrr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I don't mind this at all. They have a ton of holiday content for sake pretty cheap. Easter, st. Patrick's day, lots and lots and Lots of Xmas, and the December event was even based on Xmas trees. I like that they do more seasonal kids ds of events and secularizedbinto flowers and spring g and gnomes. Cuz this is a globally available and played game, and not everyone celebrates the same holidays. Being Jewish, I don't care about Easter at all, yet there's tons of Easter content for those that do care, and it's adorable. Love seeing it on other farms. I'll bet Indians would love an event for Holi, and given how much color is involved it that holiday, it would be a great one. All that to say, storm8 does a pretty good job at the u iversal appeal of their events while having holiday decorations available.
    I also don?t mind this instead of a holiday event since I don?t celebrate Easter. I didn?t even realize Easter was approaching. If we did have an Easter event it would have been my first one. Maybe I would have participated. It would depend on the event and prizes I suppose. I feel like getting the same holidays year after year would get boring. But perhaps I just feel that way because I don?t celebrate or care for most holidays.

I do like gnomes though. This was also cute and different so I?m happy with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    I also don?t mind this instead of a holiday event since I don?t celebrate Easter. I didn?t even realize Easter was approaching. If we did have an Easter event it would have been my first one. Maybe I would have participated. It would depend on the event and prizes I suppose. I feel like getting the same holidays year after year would get boring. But perhaps I just feel that way because I don?t celebrate or care for most holidays.

I do like gnomes though. This was also cute and different so I?m happy with this.
    They have an event every 2 weeks. I?m just saying it?s odd now at this particular time. I know it?s universal I?m not unaware (insert rolling eyes)

The gnome crossing sign is on sale now. I have no trouble getting the spice from gnome. I wonder if you get more portabello from gnome with the boost. Currently, it is extremely rare to get anything other than the spice from the gnome. Could anyone that bought the crossing sign tell me if they get more portabello from gnome

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    They have an event every 2 weeks. I?m just saying it?s odd now at this particular time. I know it?s universal I?m not unaware (insert rolling eyes)
    It’s fine to be disappointed if you were looking forward to one. All I’m saying is that it is not a big deal to me whether we had an Easter event or not. I probably still would have played..

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I have gotten a couple of Portobello mushrooms from the Gnome, but more often than not I get the Chanterelle instead...though the most frequent drop is, of course, the Gnome Spice.

As far as I know (or can tell from other posts), it is only the one terrarium. It is separate from the recipe for the coins (which involves everything else we crafted through the goals).
    Did you buy the gnome crossing sign? I am wondering if you get more portabello grime gnome if you buy the boost. I don’t need more spice, so it would be a waste to buy if I would not get more portabello from gnome. I think I only got one or two portabello from gnome so far.
    Last edited by lulu_linda; 03-30-18 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    It?s fine to be disappointed if you were looking forward to one. All I?m saying is that it is not a big deal to me whether we had an Easter event or not. I probably still would have played..
    Im actually really disappointed that we haven?t been getting any holiday events this year. Just because everyone doesn?t celebrate the holidays so what? It?s still fun, and a lot of people, including myself, love to decorate for the holidays. We?ve gotten holiday events every year besides 2018 and we have gotten them in other games. I always used to look forward to all of the holiday events.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I bought the Gnome crossing & haven’t seen any extra mushrooms or spice, wish I hadn’t wasted gems!

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the gnome crossing sign at the beginning of the event. About 1 in 15+ times will be chanterelle mushroom. The rest is spice. No portebello.....for me at least. Maybe others have gotten some.