View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody else having trouble finding Gnomes?? We need to find 36 gnomes to craft the needed 12 fried mushrooms to finish goal 3. Well, I?m lucky if I find ONE gnome a day. Meanwhile I find butterflies, otters, & moles often, like 5 each a day. Why make is near impossible to find gnomes?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-18 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Highly annoying when you stay up late...and.not.one.mushroom! From the pigs....Ridiculous! 😡😡😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Here is the goal with the gem speed through values:

So 375 for 5 coins. 375 divided by 5 is 75 so 75 gems per coin.
    Hmmm... 1 coin is free when I complete 7 goals.
    Now I'm preparing my 1st Terraroum.

So, for having mr&mrs gnome:
    if I can only make 1 Terrarium, I need 375 + 300 + 125 gems
    if I can make 2 Terrarium, I need 375 + 300 gems
    If I can make 2 Terrarium & 1 more coin, I need 300 + 300 gems
    If I can make 2 Terrarium & 2 more coin, I need 300 + 215 gems
    If I can make 2 Terrarium & 3 more coin, I need 215 + 215 gems

Am I right?
    Let's see how many terrarium & coins that I can make

3X12pigs get1drop reale confusing

I am also stuck on 3 and have been for a very long time. Like maybe day 4. Only getting one gnome a day and I?m putting in at least 5 hrs a day. I am wondering if I sell pods mushrooms etc in the market will others see and buy or do the bots buy them.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-18 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbar1 View Post
    I am also stuck on 3 and have been for a very long time. Like maybe day 4. Only getting one gnome a day and I?m putting in at least 5 hrs a day. I am wondering if I sell pods mushrooms etc in the market will others see and buy or do the bots buy them.
    Players arent able to see/buy them.

Rhino Keeper
    This is absolutely ridiculous. Why are they giving us impossible events? This game used to be so much fun when we could help each other out by selling parts, and now they have made it so you can't sell anything to anyone. And the drops for parts are almost nonexistent. This is by far the absolute worst event. Please listen to your customers and fix these problems. I refuse to spend my hard earned money until then.

Fashion Designer
    Wellp. I had to quit this one. I wanted my gnome, but I'm gonna have to get over it. I'm pretty 24/7, been following Judy's advice, but still stuck on goal 4 for days now. I can't imagine how ill finish. The little mini gnomes are cute, this, so that's something. I also like the logs when the become mushroom, so I'll keep playing and keep some of those as decorations. This event clearly was meant to be really hard on purpose, they want us to spend gems. That's ok, my expectations were really very well set for players who pay attn to the forum. Those who don't know the forum exists will be really upset, but I saw what was laid out for me thanks to all of you guys, so I'm not upset really. Like I was for the beaver event. But this one seemed really hard by design from the word go. Really disappointed, but whatchagonnado?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I have gotten a couple of Portobello mushrooms from the Gnome, but more often than not I get the Chanterelle instead...though the most frequent drop is, of course, the Gnome Spice.

As far as I know (or can tell from other posts), it is only the one terrarium. It is separate from the recipe for the coins (which involves everything else we crafted through the goals).
    I keep hoping the gnomes will give me Portobellos but I just get spice. I think I have gotten about three chanterelle.

Thanks! I just had to make sure. I think I?ll barely have enough for one terrarium.

Executive Chef
    Finally managed to craft the Terrarium last night, and did the first coin this morning. However, I am ambivalent about completing either (let alone both) gnome goal since, in order to get to that point and craft everything that needed them, I would need my pigs to share about 70 Portobello mushrooms with me, and with a limited drop rate (1 per 12 pigs per collection), I don't think there's enough time to collect that many.

Oh, well. I'll keep collecting and doing my best. On the plus side, I'm getting a lot of bacon and making a lot of pet feed and selling that all easily enough, so at least I have a relatively steady income flow