View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    When you see the gnome, tap him, then force close the game, swipe the app away, then go straight back to your game, after popping the butterflies and mole the gnome will reappear, generally about 15 seconds, I did this a few times each time I sit down to play the game, managed to up my amount of spices, cleared level 3 but level 4 is tough so am just plodding along with it, see what happens, good luck x
    This is the only thing that works for me. It's very slow. And zero pig drops. I doubt I'll get out of task 4.

ETA, I now have pig drops! But I've sent about 15 planes and no mushroom feed. Those drops r so tight it's really crazy.
    Last edited by Fairyreserve; 03-25-18 at 08:38 AM.

Not sure what I?m doing wrong so some advice please. As of now I have seen a total of 8 gnomes. It is totally impossible to get anywhere near achievement. I have 2 mushrooms so far for goal 3. I spend lots of time in the game but no luck
    Let me know if I need to be doing things to attract them
    Also realize some people are a visually challenged so I could just be missing them
    Any trick I should know let me know

Stop freaking out about the event. We still have 9 more days. The event isn’t even half over yet.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

To catch a gnome. Judy’s Post #106 page 11 works brilliantly. I thought the gnomes were not visiting my farm but I must have been missing them as since I’ve set up a ‘gnome jail’ I am able to catch them fairly frequently. I had given up on this event as I just couldn’t see any gnomes, I may try now as there’s still quite a lot of days left. Good luck gnome catching everyone. Follow Judy’s instructions in her post. Big thanks to Judy, PokieBear and others for this brilliant tip

If you are complaining about the pigs or gnomes not giving up stuff, wait until goal 7. Go mining and fishing for the moss and iris. I’ve used almost all my tools and still no moss rocks on my lower level farm. My higher level farm is just starting goal 6 for lack of porcini mushrooms.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by goodies70 View Post
    I?m curious to know if you used real money or gems to complete? I?ve been on 4/7 for 2 days & I dont see any way possible without doing it.
    I have max show ponies, they give 90 gems every week, I used those gems, not real money.

My pigs have not been producing drops for the last 4 or 5 collections now...
    I have no problem with the gnome or getting spore spouts though.

Also I'm pretty amused that one event item is called Gnome Spice

Gnome Spice! Anything is possible when you smell like a gnome and not a lady. I'm on a horse.

New Resident

Farm story 2 Gnome

I?m at step 6 of 7 and the mushroom stew does not appear in the kitchen. I have restarted the iPad reinstalled the game and nothing works. Anyone else experience this issue?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Ok I am going to try to finish now that I am annoyed.
    Everyone needs to listen though on how to catch a GNOME
    Pookiebear50 and some others spelled it out and I am going to show yous what I did.
    I took time and checked my entire farm for hidden empty squares and THEY were there.
    Like perhaps behind a tree by a machine etc
    I did this in first couple hours of the event.
    I then covered every empty square with a stepping stone, decoration etc
    I created a GNOME JAIL
    Only place the sneaky little Sherlock GNOME could appear
    Attachment 43204
    This tip has helped the most, although I’m still way, way behind! It has also cluttered up my nice, neat farm, which is driving me crazy, but anything to find Gnome spice!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goodies70 View Post
    This tip has helped the most, although I’m still way, way behind! It has also cluttered up my nice, neat farm, which is driving me crazy, but anything to find Gnome spice!!
    One other option is to arrange your farm so that, even if you don't choose to have a wide open space or a very restricted space for the gnome to appear in, you at least have nice clear "avenues" that provide clear views. This can be done by moving all the taller buildings like the Silo and the Feed Mills to the edges (to avoid the gnome appearing in the blind spots) and/or blocking in the back "hidden" sides of the buildings/objects with decorations, and by moving smaller and/or "see-thru" objects (like the Dehydrator or the Grape Pergola) to the front. Then, just memorize where the open spaces--in theory, they might now be straight paths between the buildings--and look along them each time you open the app. The gnome stays around for a little while, so a quick scan-through of those paths should help to spot it.