View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Well, I sold off some mushroom recipes...thanks for not making it more clear ?not? to do so!!!!..geeze. It seems we need them for the finale. I?m still trying to get them for the terrarium. And of course not dropping. Smh

Tough love people ... That's how Storm8 operate! I love the game and have been playing for years. Long time ago quests were achievable but they aren't now for me. I always go into the start of a quest with the knowledge that I won't be successful; instead I play to gain game experience and money. I would have loved to have gotten Mr Gnome ... but will make do with seeing one on some of my neighbours' farm.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-18 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party app comments

Time to re-evaluate my life and this game. Unreal.
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 03-29-18 at 09:42 PM.

Host(ess)
    Yeah, not being able to achieve the goal even when you spend a ton of gems is serious []. I learned that the hard way by wasting a ton of gems and I still didn?t get the pink Deer from the last goal. Ready to walk away and never look back.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-29-18 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Quote Originally Posted by GP1988 View Post
    Yeah, not being able to achieve the goal even when you spend a ton of gems is serious []. I learned that the hard way by wasting a ton of gems and I still didn?t get the pink Deer from the last goal. Ready to walk away and never look back.
    I honestly think we are being punished in a way because of all the layoffs last year. They prey on the addictive personalities...it?s extremely unhealthy!. We can?t help each other out anymore! Every event has major issues now and I?m playing wayyyy too much and into the night. I can fufill my need to accomplishing something by cleaning my house.

Have a Happy Easter All!
    BTW. why are we doing gnomes when it?s Easter? All of the holidays are being dismissed except for cellar decorations? Hmmmm.

Kinda disappointed becuse we didn’t get any Easter content (or st paddy’s day or New Years or Christmas) this year.

anyway, I don’t think I’ll be able to complete this event. I am only on step 5 and now I have to repeat the steps 5 times? This is ridiculous!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Kinda disappointed becuse we didn’t get any Easter content (or st paddy’s day or New Years or Christmas) this year.

anyway, I don’t think I’ll be able to complete this event. I am only on step 5 and now I have to repeat the steps 5 times? This is ridiculous!
    That blew my mind today. It should finish at 7/7 the way it used to. I know seems like they are trying to be PC ...who knows. Beyond Ridiculous!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    That blew my mind today. It should finish at 7/7 the way it used to. I know seems like they are trying to be PC ...who knows. Beyond Ridiculous!
    I don't mind this at all. They have a ton of holiday content for sake pretty cheap. Easter, st. Patrick's day, lots and lots and Lots of Xmas, and the December event was even based on Xmas trees. I like that they do more seasonal kids ds of events and secularizedbinto flowers and spring g and gnomes. Cuz this is a globally available and played game, and not everyone celebrates the same holidays. Being Jewish, I don't care about Easter at all, yet there's tons of Easter content for those that do care, and it's adorable. Love seeing it on other farms. I'll bet Indians would love an event for Holi, and given how much color is involved it that holiday, it would be a great one. All that to say, storm8 does a pretty good job at the u iversal appeal of their events while having holiday decorations available.

Is there any way the pigs drop of mushrooms can be fixed. Impossible to complete this quest.

I agree