View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heymichx View Post
    Hi, I feel I have come too late on this thread and see the general unsatisfactory responses but can?t se an immediate direct response to my problem.

I have lost mrs gnome tab I was working towards, not had a gnome visit all day and getting no drops. Mr gnome may be achieveable (I already had new year, st Patrick?s and Christmas gnomes)

Yesterday the goal said I had 8 days left To complete. Previous to this I spent ?25 Easter treat money from family on 2 Resource packs and a set of gems for the (poorly providing) gnome crossing sign. I wouldn?t usually spend on the game but they knew I had been ill and bored and this game helps, they wanted to see me get a goal.

What?s happened and any advice please?
    (I?m level 72 on uptodate iPad)
    The actual event ended last night meaning all drops from pigs, maple trees and seeing the GNOME for the Spice ceased.
    All that was going to continue was the chance to turn in what items you had like coins and the Terrarium and give gems for what you were missing to get the GNOME for seven extra days.

See post one of this thread there is some information there on what happens in the seven days after the event ended.
    I am sorry that you were unable to get all the required items needed before the event ended.

We were waiting for confirmation if the recipes to make items would still be available.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-03-18 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    See my post above for this event.

Oh you're still having issues with the Beaver dam? It has already been resolved in January. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-storage-issue

Please post there if you're still having issues with it and I'll help out. Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E3ECECD-512A-4C62-85FD-6E49AB2E6A85.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	43411

Thanks for your response. Before I attempt to spend gems on Mr Gnome, I just wanted to verify that it would take a total of 275 gems to get Mr Gnome. I don?t want to spend any more than that because I am saving for a show pony.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_linda View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E3ECECD-512A-4C62-85FD-6E49AB2E6A85.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	43411

Thanks for your response. Before I attempt to spend gems on Mr Gnome, I just wanted to verify that it would take a total of 275 gems to get Mr Gnome. I don?t want to spend any more than that because I am saving for a show pony.
    Yes you are correct!
    150 to skip for missing coins
    125 to skip for the Terrarium

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Yes you are correct!
    150 to skip for missing coins
    125 to skip for the Terrarium
    Is there a point Storm 8 for giving me back a small potion of my gnome making stuff? It serves me no purpose, not like I can use this small amount. Not sure why I?m asking, none of you yet have given a truthful answer.

If you were lucky enough because of low drop rate you made it through all 7 steps. Then you get 12 days to decide which one you want, does not take 12 days to decide, it takes 12 days to continue gathering items to make coins. Usually in events if I get it great if not maybe next time, but this event was time consuming just to end the way it did.

Quote Originally Posted by lpslover143 View Post
    If you were lucky enough because of low drop rate you made it through all 7 steps. Then you get 12 days to decide which one you want, does not take 12 days to decide, it takes 12 days to continue gathering items to make coins. Usually in events if I get it great if not maybe next time, but this event was time consuming just to end the way it did.
    I understand that, but Ty.
    Then they would have had to give back all my items....not a few if the point was to continue making food. They also only gave back a couple of the food items and kept most of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Players have not been able to sell event items in their stores for quite a few events now.
    Storm sells event items in value packages on your sidebar during events.

And thinking about this why would I buy event items from them for real dollars if I can buy them from the paper and neighbours stores for game coins.

I guess the game has evolved and changed since it was introduced.
    Just like fantasy forest and dragon story that I also play.

Of course us old timers don't like these changes but the problem is I love this game.

I go into an event I might win and if not hopefully I get some cute decorations.
    I agree Judy! This event was so time consuming... but the prizes were awesome! I?m embarassed to say how much time I spent looking around my farm for that sneaky gnome!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Host(ess)
    I thought we were able to use our supplies to still craft coin to hand in after event ended? Is this not the case. As I have everything to craft another coin. I would have used gems to speed up if we were unable to craft after event closer. And if we can?t still craft why give so many extra days? Is this another glitch? As I was under the impression we just needed to collect but could still craft. Awaiting a reply. Preferable private also so I see it. As I?m awaiting replies to previous messages.

Replied to your pms. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-03-18 at 08:01 PM.

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you get a gnome?
    3. Which goal were you at when the event ended?
    4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

This is such []. I hate this game sometimes. I get it, you make money off of people buying coins but at least be fair to give us a chance at finishing the quest. I really wanted my pet gnome but now I?m []. Do the right thing and fix it so we can finish the quest.

What is the poll going to do? Do they actually see it?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-03-18 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words