View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    The gnome shows up frequently enough for me, but my problem is that I cannot get the spores to drop on deliveries. I can send a lots of deliveries and no spores. : (
    Question: I just finished Goal 3. What did everyone do with the fried mushrooms? They are taking up space in my barn!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    The gnome shows up frequently enough for me, but my problem is that I cannot get the spores to drop on deliveries. I can send a lots of deliveries and no spores. : (
    Question: I just finished Goal 3. What did everyone do with the fried mushrooms? They are taking up space in my barn!
    Hold onto EVERYTHING you craft for the different goals. You will need them for the goals that open after you complete Goal 7.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Hold onto EVERYTHING you craft for the different goals. You will need them for the goals that open after you complete Goal 7.
    OK Thanks PookieBear50 ! I will have to dump some other stuff from my barn, but will keep the fried mushrooms. Cross your fingers that I can get to Goal 7 !!!

That is because you have to be highlited. They only show up in the newspaper. I have sold several things cuz not doing quest. Cost ten gems to promo the stuff but better than deleting stuff.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscash50a View Post
    That is because you have to be highlited. They only show up in the newspaper. I have sold several things cuz not doing quest. Cost ten gems to promo the stuff but better than deleting stuff.
    It is in your paper and store yes that is why when you open a paper right now you see empty spots
    Other players cannot see or buy.

Stormie and his clean-up bots buy the stuff.

We all wish we could buy and sell but we can't unfortunately.

Farm Supplier
    Was desperate with gnomes but post #106 page 11 helped me so much)) thank u. My new problem is that the pigs don't give me mushrooms Has anybody the same problem like mine? Any solution?

Host(ess)
    Can someone please fix pigs to drop mushrooms easier. I wait hours for nothing.

Host(ess)
    Can you please fix pigs to do more mushroom drops.

Farm Supplier
    I had 2 mushrooms drop in the last 3 days collecting 3-4 times a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Storm 8: WORST. EVENT. EVER. Please, allow us to help each other with parts. Many who aren’t participating would love to help their neighbors. I know you won’t change an event mid stream, but for future events. This game was so much more fun when we could do that. I’m seriously considering quitting because the last few events have been impossible to complete and the game just isn’t fun any more. So sad I’ve spent money and time on it. I’ve asked before and haven’t seen an answer: Why did you change that part of the events?