View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by stormdagi View Post
    I accidentally pressed finish on event to look at my progress. Will I get it back if storm fix this? I wa# about to craft coin 4. So I only needed to purchase one coin. I?m so upset. Can storm help to you think? I handed in thre3 coins and all my steps. Only had to craft coin 4 and purchase coin 5. Now I think it?s to9 Kate as I pressed the finish button thinking I could see my progress or pay for lad5 two coins. ������
    I'll check if they are able to help you.

Farm Supplier
    Hello all. When the event finished they disappeared the rest 7 days for the gnomes. I have only Mr. Gnome and i want the Mrs too. I thought that i had 7-6 days to buy some diamonds and get her, but I didn't obviate. Please fix the problem

Farm Supplier
    me too, this is all getting too greedy for me im tired of all the *****ing this game does but this was the worst so far

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    All of my gnomes are having a party on the farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by tya_bakery View Post
    Haha... i have a kind of idea with you Paul...
    All gnomes in my farm really want to dance with the chicken.
    But now they are only watching the band.... maybe still waiting Mr&Mrs Gnome to join them, lol
    Very cute! Added your stories to Fun Corner.

Farm Supplier
    it said we would have 17 days n we only got 10 i think, thats a lie!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by aaadragonkeeper View Post
    it said we would have 17 days n we only got 10 i think, thats a lie!
    I believe this was an unintentional mistake. Developing for multiple platforms is tedious with so many different types of devices out there. Someone could have made an error... Let's wait for the team to fix this for us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I believe this was an unintentional mistake. Developing for multiple platforms is tedious with so many different types of devices out there. Someone could have made an error... Let's wait for the team to fix this for us.
    However, the team had the whole event to respond to the many posts that mentioned the difference in time allowed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    However, the team had the whole event to respond to the many posts that mentioned the difference in time allowed.
    Maybe you missed out my update post? See the updates in Post #148 in page 15 or Post 1.

Grand Emperor
    Poll

I'm going to start the poll later since we have this unexpected issue. You can only vote once, so I'm going to wait a bit before I put the poll up.

I've reported this issue over to the team and flagged this as urgent. For those who have ingredients for crafting gnome coins, don't rush to sell them. Let's wait for them to fix this for us. For members who have sent me a pm on this issue, I've replied to your pms. Will post as soon as I have more news. Thanks.

(Added to Moderator's Notes in Post 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I've reported over that our Gnomes goals have disappeared. Please hold for the team to check/fix this for us. Thanks.
    Thanks Rynetory. Keeping my fingers crossed to get back my chance to buy my 4th & 5th coins so I can finally get my Mr. gnome.

Also, not sure where to post bug problems but I believe the barn/silo expansions that rolled out with the gnome event also got rolled back when the "10day" time limit hit. Could you please let the team know about this as well...?! thanks so much.