View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    ankavale1000 - Can you post screenshot of Goal 8? What are the specific tasks? Thanks.
    I'm unable to attach pictures, something about image not recognized. So here

These come after Step 7

Welcome Mr. Gnome.
    1. Get Gnome Coins. (Make in studio)
    2. Give Morgan 5 Gnome Coins
    3. Give Morgan Terrarium (give 1)

Welcome Mrs. Gnome
    1. Visit community members 20
    2. Give Piper 5 Gnome Coins
    3. Give Piper Terrarium (give 1)

Recipe for 1 Gnome Coin
    12 deep fried mushrooms (step 3)
    5 baked mushrooms (step 4)
    2 burgers (step 5)
    1 mushroom stew (step 6)
    2 hours in the studio

All the stuff we made is merely 1 coin. We gotta repeat 4 times

My planes and pigs are on strike, no spores or mushrooms ...

I don't want to be all negative
    So, I'm going to try to finish this event ... somehow
    I didn't complete the Cookie Pop event. And this event reminds me so much of Cookie Pop. Let's hope there is no more steps after Welcome Mr. Or Mrs. Gnome.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 03-23-18 at 10:34 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Noooooo....what is Storm8 trying to do?!? Get us all depressed? I was doing so great, reached level 6, but now I understand there are more levels? Levels we already did?! This is not funny..not funny AT ALL!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wallawalla222 View Post
    I can already see the flood of complaints. I?ll start mine. The gnome will not appear enough times. I?ve been checking every 15 minutes, and I think i?ve caught it 3 times since the start of this event. It will be impossible to collect enough items to make the fried mushrooms. I?m about ready to ditch this game all together.
    Idk about ditch the game.....but this event is definitely under ditch the event category for me...I’m have same trouble as you....like people have mentioned before... depending on how much time and money you have, some events are doable some are not... just the way the game is...

thanks you, ankavale1000 for making me confident in my decision to stop this event. It is quite possibly the most annoying, disappointing event since I started my farm nearly 3 years ago.

I repeat my plea to Storm8: please let farmers opt out of events at any time and stop collecting event items that fill barns and sometimes silos and please let us sell event parts!

Farm Supplier
    we should be able to buy event items i know 2 people are selling items but i cant even buy them my gnome wont even show up this is ridiculous, im not spending anymore cash on the events unless they stop making it so difficult. if they want more money stop making the game impossible to complete events

All: I put chanterelle mushrooms up and promoted them to see whether I can sell them.
    I didn't much care for gnomes as pets anyway...

A neighbor confirmed tha only Storm8 bots can see/buy parts. Sorry I can't help you all!
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-23-18 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comments and merged posts for clarity - use buy/sell thread

Rhino Keeper
    As much as I would love Ms Gnome on my farm, I doubt I?ll finish. My pigs are not being very nice. I will try to complete the seven goals so I can at least get all the other gnomes.

Well I jinxed it-no more gnomes showing up!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    This is my to do list
    Says 18 days to complete for the GNOMES
    Rynetory2 can you find out if the time limit is 18 days beings my event at side says 11 days

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4396.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	43215
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-23-18 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment

Executive Chef
    So...does that mean that, if we choose to NOT quite turn in everything for that 8th goal, we can actually craft everything another 9 times and get BOTH gnomes?

(Right, as if I'm going to be able to do that with Spore Sprout not dropping and my delivery requests being so exorbitantly impossible...)

But is it actually possible?