Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Water Buffalo - 2018 Mar 20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I often think there's truly no rhyme or reason to these tournaments. I just tried my Fall Foal autumn attack on round 6 and lost. Creatures that work for other people often don't work for me. Again, I'll be grateful to make it to 30 for the storybook. Forty-eight rounds just seems impossible for me.
    I agree with you, what works for one person might not work for someone else. Sometimes I post what works for me and maybe they'll help someone but I sometimes find that they can become more confusing than helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I often think there's truly no rhyme or reason to these tournaments. I just tried my Fall Foal autumn attack on round 6 and lost. Creatures that work for other people often don't work for me. Again, I'll be grateful to make it to 30 for the storybook. Forty-eight rounds just seems impossible for me.
    Perhaps having different animals plays a role in what works better for one person versus the other. I?ve noticed when I compare tournaments & battlegrounds from the early times versus now when I have more of a selection & more epic animals, that the earlier fighters I chose no longer work against the same animals. This is just a thought.

Farm Supplier
    Strange tournament this one... I've reached level 30 using only Mardi Claw (lightening) and Ancient Sloth (Nature & Earth) with the exception of two battles where I used Crystal Unicorn as I only lost twice so far....
    Last edited by adekil40; 03-24-18 at 02:30 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone won round 23? I have tried so many times with ultra and super animals all including the strong elements and nothing below lv ten! I am lost here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    Has anyone won round 23? I have tried so many times with ultra and super animals all including the strong elements and nothing below lv ten! I am lost here!
    Was struggling with it a few times, but finally got it with Grand Unicorn used Rainbow 3 times. Good luck
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    I got it with one animal: Hareon using Electric.

New Resident
    This tournament is being very easy for me, I'm winning almost everything with Crystal Uni or the basic animals. It's surprising since the last tournaments were all so hard.

Fashion Designer
    I really like the tournament's all being based with similar elements. It makes it so much easier to get through.. ive used almost the same two animals for every battle.. kimono dragon and fall foal..and when the foal fails i have been using the newest valentine hound ( valentine fire elements), valentine seems strong againist traveler.. only on round 23 bc of not having time to be on it as often as i need too but hoping i can fly through to level 30 at least for the SB!

Host(ess)
    This is what i won with at this levels:
    LEVEL 23 - Frostfang
    LEVEL 24 - Crystal Unicorn
    LEVEL 25 - Shock Fox (L)
    LEVEL 26 AND 27 - Ancient Sloth (P)
    LEVEL 28 - Shock Fox (L)
    LEVEL 29 - Heart Hound (V)
    LEVEL 30 - Shock Fox (L)
    LEVEL 31 - Solar Simian (P)
    LEVEL 32 - Armordillo (E)
    LEVEL 33 AND 34 - Shock Fox (L)
    LEVEL 35 - Thunderhawk (L)
    LEVEL 36 - Skyger
    LEVEL 37 - Planther (D)
    LEVEL 38 - Thunderhawk (L)
    LEVEL 39 - Shock Fox (L) after many fails
    LEVEL 40 - Heart Hound (V)
    LEVEL 41 - Shock Fox (L)
    LEVEL 42 - Heart Hound (V)
    LEVEL 43 - Solar Simian (P)
    LEVEL 44 - Crystal Unicorn
    LEVEL 45 - Lightening Leopard
    LEVEL 46 - Ancient Sloth (P)
    LEVEL 47 AND 48 - Thunderhawk (L)
    Maybe that help someone! Gl all
    Last edited by 25aww; 03-30-18 at 06:01 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Stuck on 38 kingfisher for a day now, none of my autumn, lightening, rainbow animals are having any luck. anyone beat this yet and what with?

Update: Lightening Leopard did it after failing with all other Super Rare/ Rare animals
    Last edited by adekil40; 03-26-18 at 07:45 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast