Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limited shamrock recipes disappeared two days early

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

Limited shamrock recipes disappeared two days early

The timer on the recipes said 3 days.

The timer on the shamrocks I. The market was 2 days shorter, and they were scheduled to expire tonight.

The shamrocks were removed from the market as indicated by the countdown, but the recipes were removed from the appliances at the same time, when they still had two days left on them (same time as the goals - which didn?t expire).

Same thing happened to me. Mine says 44 hours left and no more recipes. I had one more left to cook. Emailing them.

Rhino Keeper

Lucky leprechaun challenge interrupted by Lani's event

Cancelled our ability to complete the Lucky leprechaun challenge. We still have two days to complete the challenge but they have taken away the four clover from grocery shelves and removed them from recipes to cook.
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 03-20-18 at 09:37 PM.

Grand Emperor
    This has been reported earlier. Sorry guys...

I am not sure if this is intented or a bug until I get an answer from the team. Checking on this.

It may be possible that we had the extra 2 days for collecting golden clover and the Colcannon and Corned Beef needed 6 golden clovers. The limited recipes expired together with the Shamrock when the timer in General Store expired.

I'll pass along your feedback to the team. Sorry for those of you who were not able to complete your goal.

This seems like a bug because the Paddy's Day Dinner, Leprechaun Noodles, and Shamrock Float are all still listed in the Discovery Table with 2 days remaining on the timer. They just can't be cooked because the Shamrock disappeared from the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Any updates?
    kooky panda said that this was intentional.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Sorry Guys, the team confirmed that this was intended and they appreciate your feedback.

Farm Supplier
    It would have been ok for the recipes to expire at the same time as the shamrocks left the market IF the timers on them had said that was when they were going.

Incorrect timers are misleading and unfair.

Rhino Keeper
    A black mark for storm8, with all the misleading info in this world now....we have to deal with entertainment that is mislead. Now a lack of trust or lies?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast