Thread: Fair breeding chances for Android players

Fair breeding chances for Android players

I have 2 accounts, on my iPad and on my Android device. For both I breed Diamond/Forest to get Quetzal/Dawntree (need it for essence).

On Android I keep breeding for 3 hours, without success. Just got forest/forest/forest all the time.
    On iPAD, I get Quetzal in less than 5 minutes, no exception. I already got at least 5 dragons.

Both accounts are ~ lv.100.

I did the test for one week, the same pattern. I can 100% say that the chances to breed "tough to get" dragons are much more better on Apple device. And of course, this is not fair.

I realized that, if you have gold, the chances to get cool dragons are very small. It is like an invitation to spend that gold ASAP.

Anybody who can confirm this ?

Fashion Designer
    Wow this is very interesting. Especially coming from someone who can see both sides. I knew us android players already had a disadvantage but I couldn't fathom that it would not only be in the software releases but also in the breeding odds.
    I also never thought that saving gold for a sale on evolution and nests could actually be hindering me. Boo. I hope that's not true. But I breed a sickening amount of common dragons with close to 1000 gold. Its like "oh another winter, oh another sunrise, oo look a neo bubble. It really gets monotonous.