Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Town Square | Maya goals auto starting incorrectly

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Sorry to say, there was a warning. On the bottom of the town square screen on the right half is a green banner with Maximum allowed in kingdom and to the right of that, in my case, a 12/10 which is a typical max allowed figure. I saw that and left Thomas limping around. I may park the crossed-eyed Faerie but left her for now.

The info button on the Kissy Booth icon shows a number of things not yet available or dropping. i.e. crafts in the Magic Forge, red feathers from chickens. Do we have to reach a certain stage or have these not been turned on?
    You know I can?t find that on my page anywhere, where is the town square stuff located. Do I have to go to the marketplace? I?d upload a picture to show you my screen but I can?t get that to work for some reason.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    Apparently I didn’t see any warning underneath the new storyline that I was reading or the new quests popping up. I thought it was all part of the valentines quest because it all came together. And I wasn’t aware I was supposed to be looking for anything other than the valentines quest I was focusing on. Am I the only one who totally just went with the flow of the quests popping up? I am grateful the cap has been lifted to 20.
    It seems the new trend now is a lot of new things popping up at the same time on new goals. I was really cautious this time, and waited to see what all was going on because it's really confusing to be hit with new things all at once. So glad for the forum and glad that the solution seems to appease both views. Personally I put the flying witch away and Athena. I am happy to have that option!!
    And I have had to get used to having goals in my goalbook that will probably stay there forever. I mean those baby pets. Just not my thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have upgraded the kissing booth in the current event to level 4 and the reward was to be 100 crowns. I got the pop-up saying congratulations with a picture of the crowns, but they are not in inventory and they are still grayed out saying coming soon in the town square. Force closing does not help.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Do your crowns show up when you tap on the Baron or that other person Maya? Like showing 100/500?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    You know I can?t find that on my page anywhere, where is the town square stuff located. Do I have to go to the marketplace? I?d upload a picture to show you my screen but I can?t get that to work for some reason.
    yes. Go to market and there's a new icon for Town Square. Upper right corner.
    And I too did not see any kind of warning banner. But that doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't there. I could have just not noticed it.

I dont understud.... Where is this??

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    PErsonally I like that I have OPTION to put away some walkers - like this cross-eyed fairy...but now I DON*T FEEL ANY motivation TO EVER win another walker. Since what is the point - I don't want to put my beloved walkers AWAY. So they would just be pointless prizes in the storage ( town square)...hope they would let us have as many as we want. The limit does not benefit anyone - players feel unmotivated to even try to win new walkers = no one spending gems for events which give us walkers as grand prizes = benefits no one.
    Yes, I agree. I like option to hide some walkers. But their limit is demotivated.
    Edit: Thank you for raising to 20. I now have 12 walkers.

I want to ask - how can I get crowns? Now it offers a 4 step Valentine quest - and in the future it will be just from time events?
    Last edited by Sirelie; 02-02-18 at 02:24 AM.

So my town hall is saying I have a walker that I don’t have. It was from before I started playing. Not really a problem but just a weird glitch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Why are you upset? So many people have been asking for this.
    Because, some people don?t want it, I was not happy that I had to put away some of my walkers. And I had a hard choice in who to put away because I love most of them and like them all.

The issue I found was that as soon as you turn your game on you get so many pop ups of conversation you have no idea what?s important first combined with having 40 energy sitting there not increasing because it?s full, you rush and press things and then start to work out what?s important first.

I think if the game is going to increase in numbers of walkers the cap should increase with it so that all players get what they want, so if they want all their walkers out they can and if they want the majority in the town square they can.

I?m glad I?ve popped in on the forum as I was wondering what the Town Square is all about and find out how to get my walkers back and glad to find out the cap has increased, now I?ll continue on reading and then go get my walkers back!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    I expect that there will be quite a lot of us who had to update our games because we couldn't see the Town Square and therefore will only end up with 400 crowns from the event and not 500! I'm hoping this doesn't mean we have to wait ages to get anything with crowns.
    Does anyone think a mass protest would work to get our missed 100 crowns?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Does anyone think a mass protest would work to get our missed 100 crowns?
    I'm not happy about the fact I'm 100 crowns off too because they claim because of an upgrade.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast