Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Town Square | Maya goals auto starting incorrectly

Rhino Keeper
    The cap for walkers is showing as 20 now.

Edit: disregard, didn't realize there was a separate thread made for the town square.
    Last edited by Slrasnake1; 02-01-18 at 05:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    The cap for walkers is showing as 20 now.
    That?s better but I am still confused by the cap. Why is there a cap at all? Why does it matter? If you earn them on events, why shouldn?t you be able to have them all out? It?s baffling honestly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    That?s better but I am still confused by the cap. Why is there a cap at all? Why does it matter? If you earn them on events, why shouldn?t you be able to have them all out? It?s baffling honestly.
    I have the same wonder - what is the point of the limit part. Storage idea- brilliant. Limit - just confusing and disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    As for the new event, is it just me or do the "old" Lovecupine spawns not drop the new materials?
    It is not just you. The one that spawned from my pink chicken did not drop the teddy bear. All the ones from the new trees dropped them.

Thank you S8 for raising the cap on walkers. I admit, I missed the ‘warning’ when I sent Thomas on vacation. Got a surprise when he tried to come back home. But I am super happy to be able to store some of them!! Like most who posted before me.... I sent that poor cross-eyed fairy straight to the town square. Hopefully she can find a good ophthalmologist there who will be able to help her out. And Cindy and Stan finally left for an extended honeymoon.

Now can you please fix the question mark for apostrophe issue here in the forums. And update the Barons tent? Pretty please?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    i wonder if the cap is to limit the recourse usage when you have like 100 walkers 5 years from now lol. it takes more ram every walker you add

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! So nice to collect without all the walkers getting in the way!

My walkers are never in my way! I absolutely hate having a cap on them and was completely devastated when I had to put other characters away just to bring Old Thomas back!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on the limit on walkers, we'll look into raising the cap!
    Thanks for raising the cap to 20 Pika!!

This is an awesome in game feature now!!
    The perfect solution to keep all players happy.
    I love the walkers so I'm glad this feature was created instead of phasing them out.

Hopefully Adimir is on the way soon!!
    I love his character design!

Thank you all for speaking up... I understand the want or need to put walkers away when you are so far ahead in the game, but I’m not there yet and love having my characters out. TY to TL for raising the cap. Even I am satisfied now...

Apparently I didn’t see any warning underneath the new storyline that I was reading or the new quests popping up. I thought it was all part of the valentines quest because it all came together. And I wasn’t aware I was supposed to be looking for anything other than the valentines quest I was focusing on. Am I the only one who totally just went with the flow of the quests popping up? I am grateful the cap has been lifted to 20.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast