Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Town Square | Maya goals auto starting incorrectly

Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    I updated the game, I have the Town Square icon next to the Decorations icon. I have 9 walkers shown. But I do not have an event for Maya. What am I doing wrong?
    The citizens available for purchase in the Town Square Store do not have a particular event associated with them, but can be purchased with currency won from participating in events. Hope this helps!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Town Square is available in versions 2.1+ on both iOS and Android
    Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Same thing happen to me I have 15 walker ,, now we are only allowed 10
    15, I must have missed an event or so in the last 5 years:
    1. Thurston
    2. Good Greselda
    3. Princess Cindy
    4. Sabina
    5. Tempus
    6. Witch Faerie
    7. Kaz
    8. Ivy
    9. Henrick
    10. Prince Stanley
    11. Zabrina
    12. Thomas
    13. Anthia
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Should have been a warning if we done the town square quest we were going to be limited to 10 walkers. I mean I only have 11 because I quit doing all these time consuming, money hungry quests but I thought what the heck, this valentines quest looks cute, I may give it a shot. So when all the little quests popped up, I started working on them. That’s pretty slick to stick town hall in the middle of the valentines quest because it actually had nothing to do with valentines. So thank you s8. Your awesome ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    Should have been a warning if we done the town square quest we were going to be limited to 10 walkers. I mean I only have 11 because I quit doing all these time consuming, money hungry quests but I thought what the heck, this valentines quest looks cute, I may give it a shot. So when all the little quests popped up, I started working on them. That’s pretty slick to stick town hall in the middle of the valentines quest because it actually had nothing to do with valentines. So thank you s8. Your awesome ��
    Sorry to say, there was a warning. On the bottom of the town square screen on the right half is a green banner with Maximum allowed in kingdom and to the right of that, in my case, a 12/10 which is a typical max allowed figure. I saw that and left Thomas limping around. I may park the crossed-eyed Faerie but left her for now.

The info button on the Kissy Booth icon shows a number of things not yet available or dropping. i.e. crafts in the Magic Forge, red feathers from chickens. Do we have to reach a certain stage or have these not been turned on?

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    WHAT WE NOW HAVE STUPID LIMIT ON KINGDOM WALKERS? I can't return Old Thomas as I've go 12/10
    Why are you upset? So many people have been asking for this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I'm upset, because for me they were hard earned grand prizes from past events. I DO LIKE, that I CAN put them away, if I want. But it would be nice to be able to choose to leave them all out - the LIMIT part makes me mad. I feel *****ed, because from now on all those events which would make me earn a new walker - would just remain in the town square and therefore any motivation to take part in those events has gone away. The limit makes no sense to me. I do like that I can put away the walkers I don't like that much - but it should be up to us how many we want to display in our kingdom - not be limited with 10.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I, for one, absolutely LOVE being able to put away walkers. I have been wanting to get rid of ugly cross-eyed Anthia for a long time. Now I finally have my chance!
    TESTIFY, she?s been driving me crazy since she moved into town!

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Im actually upset, too. I never wanted to put my walkers away... I know a lot players have been asking for that but this doesnt has anything to do with me right?
    But I realised the 12/10 limit and stopped putting OT away...we‘ll see if they really change that. For now this quest will be sitting in my book forever. It would be sad if I could never display the baron and this new woman but better this two instead of all the others

Executive Chef
    I'm glad they raised the cap to 20. I love that I have option to storage them, but still bit confused - why is there limit to walkers? They don't"benefit" players in any way which would make them "useful"...so why limit them? They are nice decorations to get - and motivate some people to do events and win grand prizes? If we reach max cap then most will lose interest and motivation to take part in those events - so who does benefit from that? Not S8....not players....so why there is this limit? Some technical need? For space, bugs, crashes?
    I've got 5 years old phone...have 13 walkers and don't have any performance problems with them.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast