Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Town Square | Maya goals auto starting incorrectly

Rhino Keeper

The Mystic

Anyone else have this goal starting, and restarting, and restarting? First part is visit cottage and give food.
    This is not my main account for many of the games. If you ask to be my neighbor, you may be very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Anyone else have this goal starting, and restarting, and restarting? First part is visit cottage and give food.
    Yes! I put out cottage, waited for time to collect, & now it is gone. Maybe not meant to start until Thursday.

See all the posts in the Bugs thread. You can add yours there too if you like.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I finally had to force quit and restart the game - goal is no longer attempting to start, nor is it in my goal book. *phew*

*if anyone is wondering, the image for the food was the hearty stew*

Fashion Designer
    I can force quit to get rid of Maya and the quest is removed from my book, but as soon as I visit neighbors it's back up again. I have made it far enough to collect and place the horse, but then my game reloads and I lose my cottage energy and the horse so have to start again. Can't seem to get anything else done. As one of my neighbors said. Maya is a four letter word.

Is this supposed to be a valid current quest, or is this some sort of malfunction that will be fixed? In any case, it's an annoyance. Is there an anticipated fix time for this? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I can force quit to get rid of Maya and the quest is removed from my book, but as soon as I visit neighbors it's back up again. I have made it far enough to collect and place the horse, but then my game reloads and I lose my cottage energy and the horse so have to start again. Can't seem to get anything else done. As one of my neighbors said. Maya is a four letter word.

Is this supposed to be a valid current quest, or is this some sort of malfunction that will be fixed? In any case, it's an annoyance. Is there an anticipated fix time for this? Thanks!
    She one of your kingdom walker that you buy with crowns ,.but for some reason she was start , with out us buying her

Repeatedly

This issue seems to happen when you visit a neighbor who already has Maya. When this happens, please force close the game as a temporary fix. We are still working on a permanent fix so this doesn't happen anymore. Thank you everyone for your patience.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I too am having the Maya the Mystic goal starting and restarting. It crashes so bad I have to restart my tablet. This has happened twice now. It's odd because I don't have enough crowns to summon Maya.

Me too! Twice now Maya has auto-started and twice now it's crashed the game so badly that I had to reboot my tablet. I don't have enough crowns to summon Maya, so I'm not sure why this keeps auto-starting. Also starts after I've finished visiting my neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This issue seems to happen when you visit a neighbor who already has Maya. When this happens, please force close the game as a temporary fix. We are still working on a permanent fix so this doesn't happen anymore. Thank you everyone for your patience.
    Just let everyone start the goal. Whether they have enough crowns or not. That would solve everything.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******