Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Town Square | Maya goals auto starting incorrectly

Executive Chef

Town Square | Maya goals auto starting incorrectly

Hating that we are now limited to only 10 walkers!!
    We should be able to display them all if we want!
    Super annoying that the first goal makes you store Old Thomas and you can't bring him out until you put away many more walkers.

-----------------
    Hi all, I am merging all of the issues with the Town Square and Maya into this thread and will provide updates on this issue in one place. Thanks, SpiritWind - 19 March 2018.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-18-18 at 07:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    WHAT WE NOW HAVE STUPID LIMIT ON KINGDOM WALKERS? I can't return Old Thomas as I've go 12/10

Executive Chef
    No point to fill the town square guest - since once you put Thomas away - and return him ( and have to give up 2+ more other walkers to do it ) - then it is over. NOTHING happens.

Thanks for the feedback on the limit on walkers, we'll look into raising the cap!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    So I thought the idea of the town hall was super awesome because i have always wanted to store my poor cross eyed fairy. UNTIL I went to put old Thomas back out only to realize that S8 has now LIMITED us to only 10 walkers in our kingdom at a time!! I have worked hard for those walkers as a reward. VERY UNCOOL S8! Way to make something that could have been awesome not so awesome. BEWARE before doing that quest line that this will happen to you too. I wish that I had waited now. I have had to store characters that I didn?t want to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So I thought the idea of the town hall was super awesome because i have always wanted to store my poor cross eyed fairy. UNTIL I went to put old Thomas back out only to realize that S8 has now LIMITED us to only 10 walkers in our kingdom at a time!! I have worked hard for those walkers as a reward. VERY UNCOOL S8! Way to make something that could have been awesome not so awesome. BEWARE before doing that quest line that this will happen to you too. I wish that I had waited now. I have had to store characters that I didn?t want to.
    Check Pika's post on page 3. They are looking into raising the cap.

Rhino Keeper
    So glad I came here and read this before going any further. That will be another stuck goal in my book. I love my walkers and have zero intention of putting any if them away if there's a restriction on the number. I was only reflecting this morning that I wish the horse with the little grape cart were a Walker - that would be so cute!

Thanks but no thanks. Not putting anyone away permanently. Thomas will just have to take pain ****ers for his hips.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Same thing happen to me I have 15 walker ,, now we are only allowed 10

I updated the game, I have the Town Square icon next to the Decorations icon. I have 9 walkers shown. But I do not have an event for Maya. What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by tempestb View Post
    Question on the Town Square ... I'm one who would love to put some of these walkers away, but don't have the option.

Is this a Version issue (currently on 1.9, which the post on page one says is OK for the Val event, but doesn't mention the Town Square addition & somewhere earlier someone mentioned a 2.1 ver), or is this an iOS vs Android issue?

(ie ... why would I upgrade to a new version if it isn't going to do anything for me. I'm old enough that "upgrade" == "break the things that WERE working in order to add some feature that you may/may not want & may/may not work anyway", especially since I play on a slightly older/cheaper/(aka slower) device.)

I couldn't find a post for JUST the Town Square (I presumed the existence of such a post if the Town Square was a new-but-not-part-of-the-valentine's-goals goal, but I presumed incorrectly), so putting this here ... THANKS!
    The Town Square is available in versions 2.1+ on both iOS and Android

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast