Thread: Video Recording of Constant Resetting Issue

Exclamation Video Recording of Constant Resetting Issue

The original thread about the constant reset bug has been moved to the Bugs and Issues page so most of us are unlikely to visit it again because we think that the issue is one of many unsolvable ones that will just fall into the mysterious blackhole of unexplainable phenomenoms that almost everyone (except the developers) has experienced.

I have, however, managed to capture a screen recording of the constant resetting issue/bug and made it available to all players and developers to view. You'll find it in the original thread following this link...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1500932

Please view the video and leave a post in the thread commenting on whether you have experienced something similar.

Perhaps once the developers see the video and have an idea of what is happening, they'd be able to finally fix it.

Could the Mods please lock this thread and make it a sticky so that players can view the video and respond to the thread in the Bug and Issues section?

I am sure we ALL (players and developers alike) want to squash this bug and make the game more playable and this video will help players confirm the bug we have all been experiencing to the developers.

Executive Chef
    Deadpixel thank you for your recording with captions (: ★

Provided the actual link here for those who need to refer to this video directly (: hope it may help ★

https://youtu.be/gSb88xOkquM
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing the video. Do you have an open ticket with support? This video would be helpful to them.