Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Limited Time: Polaris Dragon - March 16, 2017

Executive Chef
    Bred it by accident, whilst I had to breed Neo Meteor with something else for the tales. Don't remember what that something else was

Sped it up, and put Peacock with Air in the den: Mischief, didn't had that one either

Happy camper!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Bred it by accident, whilst I had to breed Neo Meteor with something else for the tales. Don't remember what that something else was

Sped it up, and put Peacock with Air in the den: Mischief, didn't had that one either

Happy camper!
    I got a surprise Mischief while breeding yesterday too! Congrats on Polaris

Fashion Designer
    These limited dragons are such a waste of time for me. I never get these kinds. I only ever breed commons. Lol. So I usually have nok problem with tales dragon but for limited dragons..forget it.
    All attempts for one of the returning Patrick's day dragons were fruitful . And I've had enough winters and snow elf for a lifetime.
    I quit. Back to forest and diamond. It's the only way I get something that isn't common. Wheeewww exciting. Lol

Banned
    Got it with Beryl and Angel

Yea! I think I got it ... Light with Hammerhead

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7A8FE7E9-7E3D-43C7-B3F5-D72FB1C24FFF.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	680.3 KB 
ID:	43109

Once again no dragon, fifth contest in a row with nothing but fails. Starting to think only select few get these, only get fails.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 03-23-18 at 09:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    These limited dragons are such a waste of time for me. I never get these kinds. I only ever breed commons. Lol. So I usually have nok problem with tales dragon but for limited dragons..forget it.
    All attempts for one of the returning Patrick's day dragons were fruitful . And I've had enough winters and snow elf for a lifetime.
    I quit. Back to forest and diamond. It's the only way I get something that isn't common. Wheeewww exciting. Lol
    I dont know if this are "limited" or maybe NEW additions, enamoured was a "limited" tales dragon an now im breding it like is a common occurrence.

Im updating all commons from tales as Common rarity not Event rarity anymore

This Super Rare dragons of Tales type (Galaxy, Heart) maybe are also bredable and not event limited only.

Nightclub Owner
    Looks like this one is going on my list of expired dragons that I don't have I've got one more try before today's update
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Looks like this one is going on my list of expired dragons that I don't have I've got one more try before today's update
    Same goes for me...tried with two accounts and a total of 3 breeding options and got like 50 winters and none of the target. What a waste of 100 gold.

Banned
    With 10 hours on the side goal timer, i finally got Polaris! Seems like a too often occurrence with these dragons. I either dont get them at all, or at the last moment when I would need use boosts, gold or both to get the points. This time I ignored that and am just happy with a nice dragon.

Now another 2 to go in circles on...sigh and an ultra rare no less. Oh well I will keep hoping.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast