Thread: Maya bug

Maya bug

Why is Maya popping up all the time? No matter what key i press or what item I choose, she pops up. I have to actually exit the game, switch off my tablet and start afresh. When I start playing again, she stays away for a while but then pops up again. Very frustrating, please fix this bug.

I also get thrown out of game regularly. At times it freezes for about 3 sec. Then I have to do all my moves over again because everything i got from the 1st move are gone but with the 2nd move i never get the same stuff back again, and sometimes it is something u need urgently but u dont get them back. Very very frustrating, specially when u busy with timed event and this happens. This happens a lot! Why? Sometimes I have to do the same thing 3/4 times before it actually proceeds with play.

Also sometimes the little man on his horse runs and runs and runs getting nowhere fast and when it eventually reaches my nbr, i dont get my bonus prize, surely this should not happen?
    Last edited by Cloudysky6400; 03-16-18 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Added something

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudysky6400 View Post
    Why is Maya popping up all the time? No matter what key i press or what item I choose, she pops up. I have to actually exit the game, switch off my tablet and start afresh. When I start playing again, she stays away for a while but then pops up again. Very frustrating, please fix this bug.

I also get thrown out of game regularly. At times it freezes for about 3 sec. Then I have to do all my moves over again because everything i got from the 1st move are gone but with the 2nd move i never get the same stuff back again, and sometimes it is something u need urgently but u dont get them back. Very very frustrating, specially when u busy with timed event and this happens. This happens a lot! Why? Sometimes I have to do the same thing 3/4 times before it actually proceeds with play.
    There is already a thread, here in the bug forum, opened some days ago, about this nasty thing.
    Maya is welcoming me from last week. The only suggestion we got is "force close CS".
    This bug seems to happen after you visited a neighbor.
    We are complaining all over the forum, you are not alone (I know this will not help you much!)
    Sara

Thanks Sara, at least I am not alone, it has bugged me since last week also but just got fed up with it now and decided to put in a complaint.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudysky6400 View Post
    Thanks Sara, at least I am not alone, it has bugged me since last week also but just got fed up with it now and decided to put in a complaint.
    We are in the same boat!
    Hope will be fix soon!
    Bye Cloudysky!

The Honorable Panda
    This is known. Please see current bug thread :

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...lease-fix-Maya
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request