View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I for one am enjoying this. Plenty of variety, and it doesn't seem too hard in the available time.

Ivy will be the bottleneck of course, but a guaranteed drop. I might do some extra trades. I like it when you can decide your strategy and order of doing things in
    Please tell us then how you are gathering Realm Eggs. Nvm i dont really care. This event is a waste of time.. already got 2 Spring Uni’s from Cabbage Hut. Peace out

Fashion Designer
    Not sure if this has been reported or not, but the larkspur bush also drops the Dark Queen's egg. 4 larkspur flowers gave me 0 eggs, but my second bush gave me one. Glad I decided to try them.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Ugh, I keep getting the no internet screen when there's nothing wrong. It's really getting annoying that new events keep bugging like this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Realm eggs are broke.. nothing from dead trees ????????
    They are very very rare drop.

Rhino Keeper
    FIFTEEN dead trees chopped and ONE ... ONE Realm egg. I play the game for fun (or I used to). This is tedious. Tedious is not fun. I don't mind working, but the return rate has to be worth it.

Host(ess)
    But to be honest you don't really need the realm eggs to finish the event. Yes, u can use the trades but I don't think you should really concentrate on them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speakfree92 View Post
    But to be honest you don't really need the realm eggs to finish the event. Yes, u can use the trades but I don't think you should really concentrate on them.
    Ill concentrate when storyline starts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Ugh, I keep getting the no internet screen when there's nothing wrong. It's really getting annoying that new events keep bugging like this.
    ANd once in the server resets. Have to,wait for all the splash screen ****.. geez can we add a few more? A bed bath beyond advertisement?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Please tell us then how you are gathering Realm Eggs. Nvm i dont really care. This event is a waste of time.. already got 2 Spring Uni?s from Cabbage Hut. Peace out
    You just have to keep chopping dead trees. I am finishing up my third trade and it is helping me get the silver tokens. The beauty of these events is that they are voluntary. You don?t have to do them. If you want to do them, so be it. Is this one a bit tedious? Sure. But I would rather have this to do than nothing and barely even play the game.

Executive Chef
    My Egging Gnome dropped eggs. I guess I should say black banner for eggs.
    I bought the 4.99 unlimited energy to get back on track.
    Remember if you are going to use unlimited energy, have 0 -1 energy before you start. And have a lot of dead trees out and ready. I think I had about 30. Plus my chickens were ready and I had some birch trees grown. Watch your coins though. My game doesnt have the reset problem, so all went smoothly for me.