View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Not sure if the egging gnome is worth keeping in my kingdoms, he is cute and timer 8 hours but for 1 egg that's all I gotten since I park him 4 collection I believe S/8 what is up with this !!! I was hoping for a rare glimmer wood egg
    My thought exactly. He also has the chance to drop inks but if you have Swanson from a past event, he drops the same things but with only a one hour timer. He doesn't even drop the great coins that his counterparts do, just a measly 15 if you get a black flag. How can last week's Gnomes be so amazing and this week's so useless? Sometimes I get whiplash playing this game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Has anyone got crowns for this event? My level 24 neighbor got 100 crowns for crafting the chicks. He?s at the step of crafting the piglets and the reward shows more crowns coming. I?ve got zero crowns so far. I?ve crafted chicks, calves, piglets and right now going for the lamb. But no crowns in sight, only tons of gnomes.
    My sub account(level 38) received 100 crowns with the chicks also I only need 1 brons, 1 silver and 1 gold egg token to craft spring calf whereas in my main account (level 45) no crowns received and I need 3 egg token each of brons,silver and gold, so I am actually struggling in my main account as was the same with the gnome home event which I couldn't finish with all the ridiculous fighting of those knights.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    SW, can you please reference Shibuya?s cards post on the first page? Maybe in the inventory post? Had to go thru the pages to find it. It?s on page 10.
    The full link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1500174

All the pics & maths to be found there.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    My sub account(level 38) received 100 crowns with the chicks also I only need 1 brons, 1 silver and 1 gold egg token to craft spring calf whereas in my main account (level 45) no crowns received and I need 3 egg token each of brons,silver and gold, so I am actually struggling in my main account as was the same with the gnome home event which I couldn't finish with all the ridiculous fighting of those knights.
    Is someone checking with S8 about the issue of the crowns not being rewards for the higher level accounts?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I did get a splash page that indicated there would be crowns as a reward but I also have not gotten any and am on the goal to craft the piglet.
    I had the rewards say I got the 5 chicks and 100 crowns but I don?t see crowns anywhere I have had that happen several times. None in inventory Also my town square picture of crown says coming soon above it. Should I make a S8 ticket?

Edit I went back to town square and tapped shibuya and it said 1000/1000 crowns so I guess that’s where they were hiding so I purchased her and a whole new goal comes up with her and her horse which they also give you after you visit a cottage. Pleasant surprise yay��
    Last edited by letf8b; 03-17-18 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    I had the rewards say I got the 5 chicks and 100 crowns but I don?t see crowns anywhere I have had that happen several times. None in inventory Also my town square picture of crown says coming soon above it. Should I make a S8 ticket?
    Crowns don't go in inventory. Tap Market, Town Square & then either tap Maya or the Baron to check how many crowns you have.

****S8*****
    There's needs to be a better way to check your crown total. Can it not show either at the top or bottom of that Town Square screen?

Edit: The Baron is back on the buy screen for me now. Don't know if the force close did it or S8. He's back but my total crowns did not change on his return. Must be another bug besides the Maya one. SMH!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Attachment 43015
    Looks like daily

Just got a request from a neighbor for a Knights Certificate (think that was the name) & it looked like a gold coffin tied with red ribbon...lol. It did not look like a rolled up certificate of any kind at all. LOL!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Ok, I'm rather mad right now. I went ahead and decided I would make the purchase of the eggs & 15 minutes of unlimited energy deal, so I went ahead and spent precious energy growing trees and setting up items so I could make the most use I could out of that 15 minutes once I made the purchase. So everything was ready, I had the time to sit and tap so I went ahead and made the purchase ... and as soon as google said it was accepted the game closed on me. I had the ****ens of a time getting it open again AND when I did... no purchase to be seen.

Ok, try close game myself and open it... still only 4 energy and no purchase in sight. Hmmm.. Did the purchase go through? Off to check Google.. yes it went through. Where is it??? Back to game screen and all of a sudden it's reading unlimited energy but there's a good 5 MINUTES GONE... AND the game screen is hopping all over the place.

I'd be trying to tap on trees to try and salvage what I could of the minutes left but all of a sudden the chicken coop would pop up.. or the market place or .. some other thing I wasn't tapping on and the game screen would shift and my little queen would be running off to who knows where to chop who knows what. It was really crazy and upsetting, even tho I know this is only a game!

While I got some things cleared it was nowhere near what I was hoping for, what with the losing 5 minutes off into never-never land and the odd jerking and twerking. I don't suppose anyone at storm8 can help me out?

I do wish, especially given this situation, that the energy would be sent as a box or something that gave players more control over the timing. 1 15-minute unlimited energy box or even 3 5-minute unlimited energy boxes or something.

me ~ a little less upset but still frustrated

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

This thread is not about Maya or her storyline. All off topic posts related to this will be removed as well as any other post not about this event.

I will check about whether or not more crowns should have been awarded throughout this event.

The forum cannot help with issues about unlimited energy. You need to go to Support.