View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

I tried twice yesterday to buy the value pack and both times my game reloaded and I didn’t get them. I see today that I’ve been charged for both. Where do I report this. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Spring Uni?s? Cabbage Hut? I haven?t seen a splash screen for new Barons Tent prizes? Did I miss one? Last one I have included a pink chicken and the rainbow coloured poodle, amongst others.
    Yes. I got the cabbage hut about four or five months ago and started saving, I never used any cabbages. I heard there used to be alicorn so I held out. I saw in the forum there were new to things in the tent and I got a splash page once... now I have three spring 🦄 unicorns. I check back daily and mostly had cupboard looking things or dogs, but the three times unicorns were there, I got em! Check out that thread. I appreciate the advice to go for the cabbage hut.

As for the quest, as long as I get ivy each morning and night it should be fine, and the stables twice or three times a day. Holding off on townhouses until I know more about that gnome. I am building up white birches, dead trees until then. I completed my 44 from larkspurs.

Fashion Designer
    Does the egging gnome really only drop 1 ordinary egg every howevermany hours or did I miss him dropping something useful?

I also purchased the egg bundle with 15 minutes unlimited energy. My game reset 3 times during the 15 minutes resetting everything, and I had to start all over. When the 15 minutes ended, the game reset again, and everything I collected was gone.

So I spent money to get 15 minutes free energy, and I got the equivalent of less than 40 energy.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone got crowns for this event? My level 24 neighbor got 100 crowns for crafting the chicks. He?s at the step of crafting the piglets and the reward shows more crowns coming. I?ve got zero crowns so far. I?ve crafted chicks, calves, piglets and right now going for the lamb. But no crowns in sight, only tons of gnomes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Has anyone got crowns for this event? My level 24 neighbor got 100 crowns for crafting the chicks. He?s at the step of crafting the piglets and the reward shows more crowns coming. I?ve got zero crowns so far. I?ve crafted chicks, calves, piglets and right now going for the lamb. But no crowns in sight, only tons of gnomes.
    I am on the goal to craft pigs and I have not yet earned any crowns this event. It also does not incate I will earn any by crafting the pigs
    Last edited by Denkris111; 03-17-18 at 08:03 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I did get a splash page that indicated there would be crowns as a reward but I also have not gotten any and am on the goal to craft the piglet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Does the egging gnome really only drop 1 ordinary egg every howevermany hours or did I miss him dropping something useful?
    I got a red dye from him as well. Anything that drops something that has to be crafted is useful in my book.

Fashion Designer
    So it looks like only lower level players are getting crowns. I?m guessing cos I only have one lower level neighbor - and he?ll be the only one with both the baron and Maya walking the kingdom. Is it a bug? I mean should we all be rewarded with crowns throughout this event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    The side goal of a monster etc I usually wait til I?ve completed the main goal, I find it better to concentrate my efforts on that then I can worry about getting enough spawns. Even if I?d really like it I usually want the other stuff more. I don?t even buy the trap until I?m one item away from making the monster (in this event the Egging Gnome) or even use the trap to get my hoarding item for one last spawn.
    I think the side goals like this one are useless. At one point, we would get a reward that was a trap and we would be able to complete this goal without buying the trap, therefore really earning 20 gems. But then S8 quit doing that and really all this goal nets you is zero. So I don?t even bother with completing it now.