View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    So it looks like only lower level players are getting crowns. I?m guessing cos I only have one lower level neighbor - and he?ll be the only one with both the baron and Maya walking the kingdom. Is it a bug? I mean should we all be rewarded with crowns throughout the year event?
    I would think it would be a bug if only lower level players are receiving crowns and not the higher level players. SW and Pika can you guys please look into this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I think the side goals like this one are useless. At one point, we would get a reward that was a trap and we would be able to complete this goal without buying the trap, therefore really earning 20 gems. But then S8 quit doing that and really all this goal nets you is zero. So I don?t even bother with completing it now.
    How did you get your Egging Gnome without doing the sidegoal. Did you do it without buying the trap?
    Now that you mention it, I do remember those times when we could get those free gems. S8 caught on pretty quickly there and fixed that in a hurry. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    Haunted stable is an additional one. You don't need to sell it in order to build a normal stable. You still can have both of them
    This is not actually true. There is one haunted stable that was an event reward several years ago, and it is a third stable that cannot be upgraded. However, the one that they brought out last year that can be upgraded counts as one of your two allowable stables. So you can only have three stables if you had two before the event where the haunted stable was a reward and then won it as the reward. If you have THAT stable and sell it, you would not be able to craft a third regular stable.

Nightclub Owner
    My first Math draft:
    Gnome II Bronze Egg Token Silver Egg Token Gold Egg Token Dark Queen's Egg Princess' Egg Troll's Egg Ruler's Egg Witch's Egg Wize Man's Egg Fool's Egg Energy Day Work
    Spring Chick: 2 2 2 4 4 10 40 2 2 2 256 1
    Spring Calf: 3 3 3 6 6 15 60 3 3 3 384 2
    Spring Piglet: 4 4 4 8 8 20 80 4 4 4 512 2
    Spring Lamb: 5 5 5 10 10 25 100 5 5 5 640 3
    Pastel Alicorn: 8 8 8 16 16 40 160 8 8 8 1 024 4
    Total 22 22 22 44 44 110 440 22 22 22 2 816 11

Assumptions:
    Dark Queen's Egg: 5 (Harvest a Rocket Lakspur or Larkspur Shrub)
    Princess' Egg: 5 (Tend chickens)
    Troll's Egg: 8 (Grow 5, drops on average >2 per tree)
    Ruler's Egg: 3 (Drops on average 2 drops per tree)
    Witch's Egg: 1 (Guarantee drop from Ivy's Hut)
    Wize Man's Egg: 1 (Spawns naturally by chopping dead trees, defeat the skunkupie 1)
    Fool's Egg: 3 (Drops 33% of the time)
    Energy per Day: 250 (Spend for event alone)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

SW, can you please reference Shibuya’s cards post on the first page? Maybe in the inventory post? Had to go thru the pages to find it. It’s on page 10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    How did you get your Egging Gnome without doing the sidegoal. Did you do it without buying the trap?
    Now that you mention it, I do remember those times when we could get those free gems. S8 caught on pretty quickly there and fixed that in a hurry. Lol.
    Yeah they did catch on quickly 😤 you don?t have to buy a trap and complete the side goal to make the gnome in the egg workshop. You just need 45 knight?s eggs and then you can craft him.

Executive Chef
    I think the side goals like this one are useless. At one point, we would get a reward that was a trap and we would be able to complete this goal without buying the trap, therefore really earning 20 gems. But then S8 quit doing that and really all this goal nets you is zero. So I don?t even bother with completing it now.
    I know, but I usually go for the monster as I usually Iike the addition in my kingdom, whether I collect from it or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I know, but I usually go for the monster as I usually Iike the addition in my kingdom, whether I collect from it or not.
    I am just meaning that I wouldn?t buy the trap. As there is no net gain for completing that goal. Not meaning at all that you shouldn?t go for the monster. You can still get the monster without completing the goal.

Executive Chef
    Not sure if the egging gnome is worth keeping in my kingdoms, he is cute and timer 8 hours but for 1 egg that's all I gotten since I park him 4 collection I believe S/8 what is up with this !!! I was hoping for a rare glimmer wood egg

Executive Chef
    I am just meaning that I wouldn?t buy the trap. As there is no net gain for completing that goal. Not meaning at all that you shouldn?t go for the monster. You can still get the monster without completing the goal.
    Oh of course. I?d forgotten that! Yes I?ve done that too.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.