View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    You just have to keep chopping dead trees. I am finishing up my third trade and it is helping me get the silver tokens. The beauty of these events is that they are voluntary. You don?t have to do them. If you want to do them, so be it. Is this one a bit tedious? Sure. But I would rather have this to do than nothing and barely even play the game.
    I would rather play for something that really matters like storyline

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Yes. I see how it works now. But when I saw the goal in front of the locked goals, I thought it had to be done before the others would unlock. I was wrong in assuming that. Live and learn.

I didn't realize the chick goal unlocked at Goal 4.
    I had the same confusion. Haven?t been able to play much since it started. But thankful I understand now. Sorry you burned through so much energy.

Executive Chef
    I love the graphics of the eggs. Will we be able to get some as deco like the ones we have from a few years back?!?! I would love some in my queendom to go with those.

Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I am with you. I can't spawn a gnome from my farmhouses to save my life. 24 collections, not gnomes. Talk about a waste of energy. Getting plenty of fang beasts from every single thing though.
    My trick... I started with over 1000 energy I saved up. It cost me 800 and a lot of clicks. You?re right spawn rate is aweful from my 15 farmhouses I got 1-2 gnomes per round normally I get 3-4.
    but now I have him and Im really glad so I can concentrate on the eggs
    I love the event!! All the differnt stuff and trading is great - but costs a tons of energy, Im just chopping dead trees all the tome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Have tried to find an answer but don't see it mentioned, is it ok to craft the tokens ahead of time? Will they count for the goal if they're already made?
    Mine counted when I moved from making the chicken to working on getting the calf. I had some extra bronze coins. It?s going to take too long to wait for the eggs from ivy?s hut if we can?t make the other coins ahead. Crazy amount of energy needed but the unicorn is pretty and the chicks give eggs too. The odd pink egg plus hen eggs

Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    My trick... I started with over 1000 energy I saved up. It cost me 800 and a lot of clicks. You?re right spawn rate is aweful from my 15 farmhouses I got 1-2 gnomes per round normally I get 3-4.
    but now I have him and Im really glad so I can concentrate on the eggs
    I love the event!! All the differnt stuff and trading is great - but costs a tons of energy, Im just chopping dead trees all the tome.
    How do you save 1000 energy?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I had the same confusion. Haven?t been able to play much since it started. But thankful I understand now. Sorry you burned through so much energy.
    All is fine. But for awhile there I was wondering if I was playing the same game as everyone else. Lately at the start of these things we are bombarded with a lot of stuff all at once.
    Don't go for the Egging Gnome unless you just really like the looks of him. The drops aren't that great.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I bought the 4.99 unlimited energy to get back on track.
    Remember if you are going to use unlimited energy, have 0 -1 energy before you start. And have a lot of dead trees out and ready. I think I had about 30. Plus my chickens were ready and I had some birch trees grown. Watch your coins though. My game doesnt have the reset problem, so all went smoothly for me.
    Hi. The unlimited energy is 15 mins at 1 go or 1 min for 15 times? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Hi. The unlimited energy is 15 mins at 1 go or 1 min for 15 times? Thanks.
    Its 15 minutes at 1 go. That's why you need everything ready. One little problem I had was that I had my dead trees to close to a building or something and I kept hitting the building. But that's just me. I hope your game doesn't have any resetting issues like I've read about from others. And it is very important to start with zero or one energy. I started with 1 energy. After the 15 minutes are up , the game automatically resets to 40 energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Just chiming in to say how ridiculous I find it that the Egg Gnome only drops the regular eggs. With all the chickens for this event did they honestly think we needed ANOTHER way to get eggs? Seriously dropped the ball on that one S8; an 8 hour collection time and he doesn't even have the decency to drop event eggs? Poor chap doesn't even to get to hang out for the event, he's straight into storage.

EDIT: I collected from him a second time before storing and got a black flag for ink but that's still not enough for me to keep him out. Swanson has the same exact drops but only an hour wait time.