View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    You're right! 25 Energy crate
    The community really initially thought it was indeed a true number of globally collected items. In fact, it was a bit disappointing to find out, nothing we do matters, it is just a clock.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    The community really initially thought it was indeed a true number of globally collected items. In fact, it was a bit disappointing to find out, nothing we do matters, it is just a clock.
    How disappointing.... next thing you're going to tell me is that there is no Easter Bunny?
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    When the prizes are so dismal, this may been seen as a good thing. I for one, am not overly upset by the fact that my actions didn't affect whether or not I received them, if that makes sense? Don't get me wrong, free energy crates are free energy so, yay! But, the rewards for this event come nowhere near to balancing out the scales against how much energy we put forth. S8 really needs to work on that, it's become an issue with a lot of their new additions.

Rhino Keeper
    I figured long ago that it’s not really how many things we collect but I specifically remember one event when we didn’t get the last prize so I guess they’re in control of it. I think it’s better that way, one less thing to stress about.

Farm Supplier
    These 2 Events have been doable I think. But could it have been that S8 gifted me 5 gnomes yesterday? A couple of days ago I was doing a bit of math and I thought that I would be five gnomes to short for getting Hewitt. I don’t know. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    How disappointing.... next thing you're going to tell me is that there is no Easter Bunny?
    Nope, the Easter Bunny is solid. I promise.

Yeah, it was way more fun, when we thought we were all pulling together for the common good, solidarity was a real thing. This game did not evolve for the better.

New Resident
    I just lost out on getting citizen Hewitt by just one gnome all because of the crashing glitch! All I needed to do was collect from my gnome hut to get the 155th and final gnome to get citizen Hewitt, but because of that crashing glitch I ended up getting into the game at 9:01 after trying to get on since 8:52, which was one minute too late😡

Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    I figured long ago that it’s not really how many things we collect but I specifically remember one event when we didn’t get the last prize so I guess they’re in control of it. I think it’s better that way, one less thing to stress about.
    Or perhaps they thought we'd riot if we didn't get the last prize, given all the issues with this event. I stopped collecting gnomes once I got Hewitt; I was so done with this event.

Rhino Keeper
    I found Hewitt. He was in the Town Square, not general storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    These 2 Events have been doable I think. But could it have been that S8 gifted me 5 gnomes yesterday? A couple of days ago I was doing a bit of math and I thought that I would be five gnomes to short for getting Hewitt. I don’t know. Weird.
    Same. In my calculation, we still have one day. I'm short 5 gnomes to get him but decide wont. Gems are preciousssss