View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    By wording the response today, the way Pika chose to put it, it is obvious, they didn?t intend for the option to craft multiple alis to be available to any gamers but the ones who purchased an ali before they crafted 1 at the time the max # was 2. Notice the list of conditions in the statement.

So translated, they pushed a fix which was a quick code, not waterproof, on top of that officially communicated the option of crafting multiples. They know they messed up on multiple levels, that is why they posted that they will not confiscate any crafted alis >1. Let?s admit, they have the right to do so.

Essentially they unintentionally created a loophole and had to deal with it.

Now, since this type of thing is my daily bread, I feel bad for the coders who didn?t think it through all the way. Sometimes there is just no time. I also feel bad for Pika who was given a message to broadcast, which proved problematic. All this does damage to the S8 business and the S8 ppl. But above all, I feel bad for the gamers who were mislead by a general statement (without conditions) and invested time, energy, gems, money to achieve something which was not achievable. And harvested frustration instead of fun.
    Very well put. In the long run it will unfortunately cost them more, it has shown me I was wasting too much of my spare money on a virtual game. I could have just used all the gems (real money) I spent, to BUY a second one. Instead with all the confusion I spent the gems (real money) to actually play the game, and for that, I am punished by getting nothing. Fine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie1974 View Post
    I just noticed he’s in the kingdom! Duh! Thanks for responding.
    It was not a Duh moment. The wording confused so many players. Trust me, you were not the first player to ask this question. That question showed up in the forum so many times, it became laughable.

Rhino Keeper
    That last community prize sure needs to be more than one 10 energy crate, but multiples like the animals were. I’m ready for this whole event to be over, and I don’t care if I ever see a gnome again.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 43289
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    That last community prize sure needs to be more than one 10 energy crate, but multiples like the animals were. I’m ready for this whole event to be over, and I don’t care if I ever see a gnome again.
    Looks like 25 to me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Crafted pastel Ali yesterday and used gems to get 3 more. Collections today were....
    2, 3, 3, and 3?!?
    Seriously?!?! 😡👿😡👿😡
    Today's collections 2, 2, 2, ,3. In reality 1, 1, 1, 2. Unbelievable!

At least the pastel ali doesn't have the grinning chimpanzee face as the others do! I've had one of those show up in a nightmare (Or maybe I'm just playing too much, lol!) But yes... the energy drops are disappointing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Today's collections 2, 2, 2, ,3. In reality 1, 1, 1, 2. Unbelievable!
    Please S/8 but these back to 4 being,the lowest NOT 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Please S/8 but these back to 4 being,the lowest NOT 2
    2 is such an insult because it's really only 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    2 is such an insult because it's really only 1
    Yes this is crazy they got to fix this to make it right
    More and more people are going quit they keep this up

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    At least the pastel ali doesn't have the grinning chimpanzee face as the others do! I've had one of those show up in a nightmare (Or maybe I'm just playing too much, lol!) But yes... the energy drops are disappointing.
    I think they are getting mixed up between their alicorn graphics and their unicorn graphics. It's more like a unicorn with wings (given the face, length of horn, hooves etc) compared to other alis.