View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Thanks SpiritWind. I hope this gets rectified. I will wait for your word before opening my case as I feel we were misled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Gnome on the horse - Hewitt - is walker.
    He is not in inventory, when you finish goal, he come to the place, into your kingdom.
    Search your kingdom.
    Thank you, Sirelie! It is very confusing, especially since the box comes up and says; ?View in inventory ?. I found him walking in my Queendom!

Farm Supplier
    When will I learn? I'm just now checking forum because I was already to craft a second Ali & as everyone NOW knows, that ability disappears after you craft one. But it says max 4 soooooo, I naturally assumed we could craft all 4. I bought gems & have been crafting eggs like crazy, speeding up Ivy's hut WITH GEMS.

Wasted energy & I feel like s8 tricked me into buying gems, so I would waste them, too. I have a really bad taste in my mouth right now. I'm putting my game away for a few days till I calm down. This may very well be the last straw with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I too feel duped. I have enough to craft a second Ali but can't. I smartly sent out my cert requests, only to come here and see I should have waited. Please s8 give us the craft back! I also bought one after all this but don't have 4. This sucks!

Executive Chef
    The Egg Workshop says, "Collect all Egg Workstation crafts before 3/29 6pm" but the countdown clocks on the Community Event & Going Gnome goal in our books both now say 2 Days. When I look *inside* the Community Event, it gives the REAL countdown of 1 Day, 9 hrs & 4 mins which means it ends TOMORROW at 6pm, the 28th (not the 29th)!
    I assume the Going Gnome goal is actually 1 Day, 9 hrs & 4 mins too.
    So, how long do we *really* have the ability to CRAFT egg tokens in our forges & animals in the Egg Workshop???
    I know we have to COLLECT crafts from the Egg Workshop by 3/29 @ 6pm but do the crafts disappear tomorrow 3/28 @ 6pm when the countdown clocks say for the Comm Event & book goal or on Thurs 3/29 6pm when it says in the Egg Workshop??

S8 ~ When do the crafts disappear? How much time do we have left to CRAFT?

Rhino Keeper
    I have just crafted 3 pastel alicorns and then sent out requests for certificates. I am going to buy a fourth - not that I really need it but it seems fair. To get the needed Witches eggs I have spent gems, made numerous trades, and chopped an endless number of dead trees. It will take a LONG time before the alis will have made up for the energy used.

That said, I agree it is completely unfair I had the choice of doing so, just because I happened to not send a lot of requsts right away. The guidance from Pika was completely misleading, as well as the in-game info of max 4, and the rules changed mid-game. Especially all those who have crafted 8 extra tokens in good faith should be given the possibility to ctaft a seond ali.

Executive Chef
    Reading the above posts on time left over and the ability to craft more than 1 Ali. It seems S8 is just waiting for time-out before paying attention to our complaints that started to come in last Thursday.

NO comments made and NO solution still.

Actually 3 Alis (as post above) can be crafted if materials are collected or bought.. BUT for some others, the craft disappears on first crafted.

Maybe S8 doesn't see the importance of this fix.. but we CSers do! and not much time is left!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    The craft disappear when you complete the last goal. So if you want to craft more then 1, you must not complete the final goal. This means you should only request the certificates once you are feed up with search eggs and crafting tokens.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Crafted pastel Ali yesterday and used gems to get 3 more. Collections today were....
    2, 3, 3, and 3?!?
    Seriously?!?! 😡👿😡👿😡

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Crafted pastel Ali yesterday and used gems to get 3 more. Collections today were....
    2, 3, 3, and 3?!?
    Seriously?!?! 
    yep. This is why I don’t really understand the hoopla over not being able to craft more. They’re not really worth all the energy used to get them I think. I’m intrigued by the number of persons saying they used gems to get the eggs to craft the alicorn and the number of players who bought them with gems. Seriously... Why? One is quite enough for me thank you. I have moved on. The most energy I have received from the alicorn is twenty. Usually it’s 7 or 3.