View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

OMG,S8! Of all the changes you have made nearly everyday to this goal....

WHY, OH WHY, CAN YOU NOT CHANGE THE POPUP TO REFLECT HEWITT GOING INTO THE TOWN SQUARE!?!? NOT INVENTORY!.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Confirmation:
    - v 2.1
    - certificates < 20
    - 0 purchased spring alis with gems
    - option to create multiple alis with tokens

I made 2.
    grrr totally not fair to those who collected certificates early since those seem to be tricky on the last days. s8 had better sort their stuff out here.........

This better not be the case. I've spent gems to speed up Ivy. If I can't craft 2 Ali's, then I want my gems back. It was clearly stated by Pika... and I even double checked ... that we COULD craft more than one Ali, unconditionally.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    This better not be the case. I've spent gems to speed up Ivy. If I can't craft 2 Ali's, then I want my gems back. It was clearly stated by Pika... and I even double checked ... that we COULD craft more than one Ali, unconditionally.
    crafting a second one was not possible for me even after using gems lots to make extra tokens. i feel duped.

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    crafting a second one was not possible for me even after using gems lots to make extra tokens. i feel duped.
    Yeah. That's completely unfair, and we were mislead. I'm still crafting my tokens. If I can't craft my 2nd Ali after crafting 16 of each token, then I'm opening a case. I'm not onboard with the constant change of rules halfway through an event.

Banned
    We rely on player feedback on this forum to progress.. when did it become that S8 also has to reply. Im confused. Who is running this show?

waaaah! I didn't realize my neighbors had become responsible and answered my requests and I worked hard to get enough tokens to craft 2 ali's and... only able to make one because the quest was completed. Please oh please Can't we can't we have that opportunity back?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoRidge View Post
    waaaah! I didn't realize my neighbors had become responsible and answered my requests and I worked hard to get enough tokens to craft 2 ali's and... only able to make one because the quest was completed. Please oh please Can't we can't we have that opportunity back?
    Wher was it said u could craft 2 with tokens? The math seems impossible.. but just asking.. thats a lot of tokens dude.)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-26-18 at 07:18 PM. Reason: removed swearing

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sounds like you should reach out to Pika by PM or support. If you need help let me know by pm.
    It?s days later and I?m still stuck in the same position, no help or response from anyone... I still have to craft my egging Gnome, but I have my original Pastel Alicorn that I crafted stuck in the box with 3 on the board and one in inventory and now the event is almost over. SMH.

The glitches in this event have left me at a stand still. I just want my 175 gems back so I can get back to enjoying my game.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    It?s days later and I?m still stuck in the same position, no help or response from anyone... I still have to craft my egging Gnome, but I have my original Pastel Alicorn that I crafted stuck in the box with 3 on the board and one in inventory and now the event is almost over. SMH.

The glitches in this event have left me at a stand still. I just want my 175 gems back so I can get back to enjoying my game.
    Hi, I also sent a request to S8 on your behalf. I'm so sorry it's taking so long... I'll keep you in the loop by PM.