View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Rhino Keeper

Last individual prize - disappearance

I collected 155 gnomes few days back but for life of me, can't find the last individual prize anywhere. Looked all over the queendom and in my inventory

Can anyone help pretty please
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I collected 155 gnomes few days back but for life of me, can't find the last individual prize anywhere. Looked all over the queendom and in my inventory

Can anyone help pretty please
    He is in your kingdom Cool. Was wandering near the painted eggs when I saw him.

Rhino Keeper
    I can now confirm that I am able to craft a second Alicorn in my sub account on which I did not send request for certificates to neighbours yet and on which my 12th(6 tokens needed of each in my lower kingdom for Alicorn)silver tokens is almost finished. I bought 2 Pastel Alicorn a few days ago and option to craft tokens in forge didn’t disappear after having enough tokens to craft the Alicorn like in my main kingdom.
    I am playing 2.2 version

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I can now confirm that I am able to craft a second Alicorn in my sub account on which I did not send request for certificates to neighbours yet and on which my 12th(6 tokens needed of each in my lower kingdom for Alicorn)silver tokens is almost finished. I bought 2 Pastel Alicorn a few days ago and option to craft tokens in forge didn’t disappear after having enough tokens to craft the Alicorn like in my main kingdom.
    I am playing 2.2 version
    Yay, congrats!

You have raised my hopes, that I will be able to make it too. However with the ever-changing and not identical rules, I am still a little a little anxious

Farm Supplier
    In keeping with the Where's Hewitt theme; apparently he's been wandering around my board for three days but I have yet to see him. I've turned off all my other walkers just to see if I could find him... I think he's gone on adventure with the knights. ;-)

Update: I saw that someone checked and unchecked him and he was in the center of the kingdom. I'll try that. Am now very curious what he looks like! ;-)

Sandra

Update: I finally found him hanging out by the Coral Castle. ;-)
    Last edited by ReinierMamaWouter; 03-26-18 at 11:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Yay, congrats!

You have raised my hopes, that I will be able to make it too. However with the ever-changing and not identical rules, I am still a little a little anxious
    I just crafted the Second Pastel Alicorn with no problems and as I have already bought 2 a few days ago it is now grayed out in the workshop saying that I have reached the max. But I am sure that if I didn’t bought them I could have crafted the other 2. I have send out my request not for the certificates just now.

Perhaps S8 should change the "View in Storage" button to say "View in Town Hall" for walkers to avoid all this confusion. Really, we can only look where we're told to look. I wouldn't think "I should go check page 1 of the forum post" if the game tells me to look in storage and I can't find my item in storage.

Host(ess)
    So there’s Hewitt riding around my kingdom but where did the crowns I earned go to? Can’t find them in inventory or in Town Hall. If this has already been discussed just post the starting # and I’ll work my way through. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CeceGma View Post
    So there’s Hewitt riding around my kingdom but where did the crowns I earned go to? Can’t find them in inventory or in Town Hall. If this has already been discussed just post the starting # and I’ll work my way through. Thanks!
    Yes, please: if I haven't spent any crowns and completed all quests involving crowns, how many crowns should I have?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Yes, please: if I haven't spent any crowns and completed all quests involving crowns, how many crowns should I have?
    I guess it should be 1500 crowns by now, enough to get Baron and Maya.