View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So tapping Market, Town Square, Town Hall & scroll all the way to end of all the walkers, it doesn't show up there?
    No it doesn?t on either device.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Check your your board and see if there is a gnome riding a horse around. If not, check your total number of wooden gnomes. The reset may have caused it to go back to 154.

If he isn?t on the board or showing up in the Town Square, and you still have 155 wooden gnomes, you will need to contact support.

Edited to add....I sent you an invite so I could take a look. Hewitt and his pony are riding around in your kingdom. You should be able to follow meme1098?s directions and add him to the town Square if you?d prefer to not have him walking around.
    Ok ok ok.... I see him. Hehe. He is riding around the kingdom. I just got confused when it said to check my inventory. Thank you so much you really helped me a lot. 🌝🌞🥀

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Ok, I am on an iPad CS version 2.2, the latest. I am patiently waiting on Ivy for egg for 8th silver token. Should I be able to craft 8 more as I can manage to get 8 more Ivy eggs before the 5 days is up. I got all the certificates before there was any mention of being able to have 4 pastel alicorns. Will the silver craft still be there after the 8th? Then, so as long as I have all the tokens before I craft the first one, will the craft still be there for the second one? Not interested in buying one, just to craft a second. Sorry but I am getting confused because there is a lot of talk about 2.1 version or 2.2, mention of getting the certificates or not, even iPhone and iPad. Can anyone enlighten me.
    You need to have the last goal unfinished to be able to craft Ali more than once.
    This is how it works for all events, usually - if the goal is gone, the craft is gone too.
    So it's unlikely you can do it because you got all certificates already. But the event is glitchy so there is a small chance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    You need to have the last goal unfinished to be able to craft Ali more than once.
    This is how it works for all events, usually - if the goal is gone, the craft is gone too.
    So it's unlikely you can do it because you got all certificates already. But the event is glitchy so there is a small chance.
    Thanks for replying, I thought someone had done it, but they might have been on the 2.1 version.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on Android ver 2.1 and every time I finished one of the goals for this event, the tab including the goal animal went away. I'm almost done with the basic tokens to craft one Ali and I'm happy with it. I honestly can't see how you CAN craft another Ali when the tab up top goes away. Previously with past quest lines, there's another component to the goal which enables you to craft another object because you're sitting on that other component before completing that level of quest. I don't know how ya'll plan on crafting another Ali when the tab disappears after crafting, regardless if you have excess tokens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Thanks for replying, I thought someone had done it, but they might have been on the 2.1 version.
    Yes, one player who was playing on two devices reported the glitch. I suspect the combination of right versions on iPad and iPhone is a clue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Have you bought this alicorn before you lost ability to craft tokens? It would explain everything.
    First i bought the alicorn then i completed crafting eight silver tokens and lost ability to craft more tokens. Then i crafted an alicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Here?s what I am suspecting. Puzzlecatz is on a game version <2.1. People who lost the ability to craft silver tokens past #8 are on 2.2. Version 2.1 is the one Pika referenced in her post pertaining to the ability to craft 2 alis. You?ll be in the driver seat to prove me either way.
    Well, it may have been possible when Pika posted about crafting a second Ali, but like so many other things in CS Land, that has changed. Lol! I am now the not-so-proud owner of 8 extra bronze, silver, and gold tokens. Shrugs. Ah well, It was worth a shot and didn’t really cost anything except some energy to try.

It will be interesting to see if those who held off on requesting certificates will be able to do it. If so, I bet that will change too for next time.

Now to decide if I want to invest gems in a second Ali. I have a few more days to think it over, assuming the Ali remains in the market that is. I did not check to see if it was still there after completing the quest.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    First i bought the alicorn then i completed crafting eight silver tokens and lost ability to craft more tokens. Then i crafted an alicorn.
    Looks like you got all the certificates earlier so when you bought the alicorn the last goal was finished and they let you make just one alicorn with free tokens. I think the limit for tokens was part of the "fix" when they let players craft an alicorn after they bought two from the market.
    They changed even more rules than I've thought during this event.
    I hope everyone got the message by now: don't send all requests and don't buy alicorns before you craft everything you wanted.

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...