View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Only on my iPad, not my iPhone. There are lots of things the iPad does, like the daily videos giving one gem, then three energy, and one flour instead of the mystery watch-a-video game. The iPhone must be on the newer version because it too has the mystery one. I can craft unlimited fruit baskets in the vineyard on my iPad but not my iPhone. However, the iPad doesn't have the "free gems" offers.

ETA: The iPad also doesn't have the town hall, so when I want to add or get rid of a walker I have to use my iPhone.
    Such a mystery. Seems you have different game versions on devices and the older one (iPad) is favorable, at least in this event, for the extra crafts.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Hey! what happened to all the bushes around my kingdom? All cleaned out!
    Maybe someone's planning new Expansions? That would be sooooo nice!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I don?t know why it worked for me but I do know all the animals were showing up in my workshop on my iPhone for whatever reason. So I decided to craft my first alicorn on my iPad. Afterwards I switched to iPhone and it still showed all the animals in the workshop there so I was able to craft another one. Meanwhile on my iPad the option to craft any other animals including the alicorn was gone. I guess it just depends on your game version. Anyway once I crafted my second alicorn on my iPhone the option to craft another was still available but of course I did not have any more tokens crafted and so I purchased the last two alicorn. I am so happy! They are beautiful
    What is your game version on the iPhone? Not the iOS, that doesn?t matter. In your game go to Social, then FAQ, then bottom right corner.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Hey! what happened to all the bushes around my kingdom? All cleaned out!
    Maybe someone's planning new Expansions? That would be sooooo nice!
    It was the last update I have posted this is the bug forum
    Thanks for posted this now I know I am not alone

Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Yes as soon as I hit the point that I had at least 8 of each token the possibility to craft any more tokens was lost as the craft disappeared
    So many different versions of events, must be different levels of updates. Puzzlecatz was able to craft 2, meaning she was able to go beyond crafting 8 of each token. I'm waiting on Ivy so that in four hours I can craft the eighth silver token I'll need to craft the first alicorn. In the meantime I am crafting two gold tokens in light of your post, just to see if they will be collectible, since I'm already at 8 for each of them. Also if they are collectible, it will tell me whether or not the gold token crafts disappear when going over 8.
    Has anyone tried making seconds of the other pastel animals? If we can't craft a second Ali because token crafting disappears when you get 8 of each, I wouldn't mind using up the extra eggs and tokens on sheep before getting the 8th silver for the Ali.
    This is what is so confusing about this whole mess. I have completed all steps except crafting the alicorn. I have all the certificates, 16 each of bronze & gold tokens, and am currently crafting the 15th silver token. The ability to craft them has remained, At this point, I suppose it will until I actually craft the alicorn. So I will very likely end up with 8 souvenirs of each token. Lol! Oh, and the alicorn is already back, available for purchase in my market, even though I still have not crafted one. It was grayed out briefly, then came right back.

So......Why does the craft remain for some, and not for others? Why does the ability to craft tokens disappear at 8 for some and not for others? Why does the alicorn show up in the market before crafting for some and not for others? This has to be the most buggy update I have seen since I started playing nearly 5 years ago. Unbelievable!

If it depends on platform or updates, I am on iOS and version 2.1 of Castle Story. The latest update finally showed up in the App Store, but I am not updating since it seems to introduce more bugs than it fixes.

As for trying to craft extras of any of the pastel babies, those crafts went poof as soon as the first ones were crafted, so that was not possible.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    This is what is so confusing about this whole mess. I have completed all steps except crafting the alicorn. I have all the certificates, 16 each of bronze & gold tokens, and am currently crafting the 15th silver token. The ability to craft them has remained, At this point, I suppose it will until I actually craft the alicorn. So I will very likely end up with 8 souvenirs of each token. Lol! Oh, and the alicorn is already back, available for purchase in my market, even though I still have not crafted one. It was grayed out briefly, then came right back.

So......Why does the craft remain for some, and not for others? Why does the ability to craft tokens disappear at 8 for some and not for others? Why does the alicorn show up in the market before crafting for some and not for others? This has to be the most buggy update I have seen since I started playing nearly 5 years ago. Unbelievable!

If it depends on platform or updates, I am on iOS and version 2.1 of Castle Story. The latest update finally showed up in the App Store, but I am not updating since it seems to introduce more bugs than it fixes.

As for trying to craft extras of any of the pastel babies, those crafts went poof as soon as the first ones were crafted, so that was not possible.
    Here’s what I am suspecting. Puzzlecatz is on a game version <2.1. People who lost the ability to craft silver tokens past #8 are on 2.2. Version 2.1 is the one Pika referenced in her post pertaining to the ability to craft 2 alis. You’ll be in the driver seat to prove me either way.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Here’s what I am suspecting. Puzzlecatz is on a game version <2.1. People who lost the ability to craft silver tokens past #8 are on 2.2. Version 2.1 is the one Pika referenced in her post pertaining to the ability to craft 2 alis. You’ll be in the driver seat to prove me either way.
    Well that explains it....my iPad is 1.9, iPhone is 2.2. Probably because my iPhone seems to automatically download app updates, but my iPad does not.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    No it didn't work for me
    I was 2.1 last night when I crafted Ali.. then also posted problem of disappearing craft.
    To see if the situation would change.. I then upgraded manually to 2.2.
    The crafting situation remained the same! poof!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I have found the information as to how many alicorns we can craft very confusing. I initially formed the impression that we would be able to craft 2 and on this assumption I purchased 2 bundles to ensure that I would have enough of the various eggs to craft 16 tokens of each type before the end of the event. I am now beginning to doubt that this is the case and that after crafting one alicorn it will disappear from the workshop. PLEASE tell me that I haven't spent ?10 for nothing. If I have I will be extremely annoyed to put it mildly!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    No it didn't work for me
    I was 2.1 last night when I crafted Ali.. then also posted problem of disappearing craft.
    To see if the situation would change.. I then upgraded manually to 2.2.
    The crafting situation remained the same! poof!
    Did you craft your ali before or after the Devs raised the max to 4?