View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Thank you ! You saved me some gems
    Place the one you sweated to craft first. Then try to buy another.. I'm sure the offer went 'poof'.. but at least the ones you have already placed remains.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone tried making seconds of the other pastel animals? If we can't craft a second Ali because token crafting disappears when you get 8 of each, I wouldn't mind using up the extra eggs and tokens on sheep before getting the 8th silver for the Ali.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    on reading your post I checked on game 21/3 update.
    strangely it had not been run as usually does, so set it off manually. it seems to me to have problems as complete screen blanks occur. all buildings on the board disappear leaving the walkers for a split second then turns back to normal. this has happened 4/5 times so far. hope it doesn't last and just an assessment.
    other than that I have not seen other changes.. the Egg Shop still has only the Gnome craft without the possibility of the Ali craft, nor offer to buy other missing eggs, if needed.
    On the board I have only 2 Easter Alis, (1 crafted, 1 bought) so should be able to place more.
    I have problems with the new update as well, as I scroll around my screen parts are gone a split second if I go from one side to another side and back and it has stayed that way even after reinstalling the game, not much fun playing like this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Has anyone tried making seconds of the other pastel animals? If we can't craft a second Ali because token crafting disappears when you get 8 of each, I wouldn't mind using up the extra eggs and tokens on sheep before getting the 8th silver for the Ali.
    I have never had any crafting options other than Egg Gnome and Ali. Only Egg Gnome left now.
    Do you see others?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I have never had any crafting options other than Egg Gnome and Ali. Only Egg Gnome left now.
    Do you see others?
    Only on my iPad, not my iPhone. There are lots of things the iPad does, like the daily videos giving one gem, then three energy, and one flour instead of the mystery watch-a-video game. The iPhone must be on the newer version because it too has the mystery one. I can craft unlimited fruit baskets in the vineyard on my iPad but not my iPhone. However, the iPad doesn't have the "free gems" offers.

ETA: The iPad also doesn't have the town hall, so when I want to add or get rid of a walker I have to use my iPhone.
    No Gems For Runes!

I’ve been wondering, is orange dye a confirmed drop from the egging gnome?

Rhino Keeper
    Do you see others?
    I did not . The animals vanish once 'won' . There was nothing else appear and nothing other than the gnome that was left.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Only on my iPad, not my iPhone. There are lots of things the iPad does, like the daily videos giving one gem, then three energy, and one flour instead of the mystery watch-a-video game. The iPhone must be on the newer version because it too has the mystery one. I can craft unlimited fruit baskets in the vineyard on my iPad but not my iPhone. However, the iPad doesn't have the "free gems" offers.

ETA: The iPad also doesn't have the town hall, so when I want to add or get rid of a walker I have to use my iPhone.
    Sounds like an old version . I use the iPad and I lost the one gem, three energy , flour videos some time ago. Now it's the ' watch for one of these mystery prises ' daily video. I never get anything good - although a couple of people have got Ali's . I would love the gem, energy, flour back !!!

I think there is also a problem due to maya .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Sounds like an old version . I use the iPad and I lost the one gem, three energy , flour videos some time ago. Now it's the ' watch for one of these mystery prises ' daily video. I never get anything good - although a couple of people have got Ali's . I would love the gem, energy, flour back !!!

I think there is also a problem due to maya .
    That's another reason I prefer the older version.... I don't want Maya causing problems in my kingdom so I'm waiting for her bugs to be worked out.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I have problems with the new update as well, as I scroll around my screen parts are gone a split second if I go from one side to another side and back and it has stayed that way even after reinstalling the game, not much fun playing like this.
    Yes - I also have this. Seems to ' load' my board much slower after the update, meaning there is this lag when you move. Also the environment outside my ' board' is definitely different.- it seems to have been 'cleared' of decorations.