View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=LadyRissaRenae;1501934]Ok, I'm completely confused. Pika said WE COULD craft a second Ali in the shop once we crafted the first, but if we didn't have enough tokens we had to buy them with gems (because the token crafts disappear)

Pika: Which is it? We CAN or we CANNOT craft a second Ali in the shop once we've crafted the first???[/QUOTEAttachment 43145

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Attachment 43144

I finished the event very early on (neighbour requests were all completed), and you can see from the left of the screenshot that I have 1 alicorn that was crafted, not bought. The egg workshop still has the alicorn craft but I cannot craft any more tokens, making this craft useless for me.

According to the posts of those who recently completed the alicorn craft or event, rules appear to differ and you do not seem to be able to craft a second.

I guess this is all by design to prevent crafting a second without buying with gems.
    You have to craft the ALL tokens you need before to do the first Ali craft.
    You have to craft 16 tokens in advance if you want to craft the II Alicorn.
    This is what has been said here yesterday after people discovered that the possibility to craft the tokens disappeared after the first Ali's craft.

The only thing 100% sure in this event is the complet blind drive we all are doing...
    Last edited by saruccia1963; 03-22-18 at 08:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My first drop was 100 energies
    Then I bought a second one
    Second day was 12 and 7
    Now I have 4 today will be my first day collecting from all 4
    This morning drops
    Oh wow! Thank you! I?m definitely buying a second one!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    My first drop was 7 energy.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Oh no, I am collecting eggs like a maniac, hoping I could craft more. Had you asked for and received all the certificates? (clinging to a straw here)

Anyway, not complaining, I was taking a chance on my own accord. The way the rules have been changing it has been difficult to find what's up and what's down
    Yes, I had all the knighting certificates and the ali craft completely disappeared from the workshop. There is only the elf craft there now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    All you can do is keep chopping dead trees and hopefully you will get Realm eggs to do the Egg Trade. Those trades can save you a lot of time and energy even if you don't get the Witch egg. That's where I got a lot of my birch tree eggs.
    But I also noticed a lot of times I was just getting one Ruler egg per tree. It seemed the drops had decreased.
    thank you so much for the info! I did have enough realm eggs to make 2 trades!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I feel your pain. I have 36 of the 340 Ruler's eggs I need.

I have been using every ounce of energy on this quest. I do have enough queen, princess and Wise man eggs. Need 28 more from birch trees, 12 more from ivy, and 6 more from the stables.

Off to raise 5 more birch trees (hoping that's enough but probably 7 more)

I so wish S8 could have an event that didn't require every ounce of energy. How about visit every main storyline building, animal and plant everyday? Harvest a reasonable number of crops? Something that allows me energy to use the resources that are now black flagged because I can't collect from any workshops, potion buildings or kitchens.
    Yeah, I really need to learn what buildings to put into storage. I got derailed when I clicked on my jousting arena and had Vulzal (sp ?) pop up. He needed 99 hits to go away.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Yeah, I really need to learn what buildings to put into storage. I got derailed when I clicked on my jousting arena and had Vulzal (sp ?) pop up. He needed 99 hits to go away.
    I parked a beast when I knew I had enough eggs that came from the skunkupine. You can look at the chart Shibuya posted to find how many you need. I want to say 22- I'll go back and see if I can find that.
    It is 22. But if you're still hitting farmhouses for the Egging Gnome. don't park a beast.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-22-18 at 09:03 AM.

So based on what I am reading.....if we have completed everything except crafting the alicorn.....if we craft extra tokens, the ability to craft the Ali disappears after crafting the first one....but....if we don’t have the tokens to craft a second one, then the craft will remain. I am 5 silver tokens away from having enough to craft two Alis....just thought I’d try since I ended up with extras of all eggs except the witches eggs from Ivy. But it’s looking like there is no way to craft 2 Alis for free. I’m actually okay with that because it really isn’t fair to the players who completed the quest before the latest changes happened. It would just be nice to know in advance what will and will not be allowed.

Overall, I‘ve enjoyed this event. For me, it was on track to be one of the best recent ones, until the rules and rewards started changing daily. If I am this confused with all the info available here in the forums, I can’t imagine how players who don’t use the forum must feel.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-22-18 at 09:32 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    So based on what I am reading.....if we have completed everything except crafting the alicorn.....if we craft extra tokens, the ability to craft the Ali disappears after crafting the first one....but....if we don’t have the tokens to craft a second one, then the craft will remain. I am 5 silver tokens away from having enough to craft two Alis....just thought I’d try since I ended up with extras of all eggs except the witches eggs from Ivy. But it’s looking like there is no way to craft 2 Alis for free. I’m actually okay with that because it really isn’t fair to the players who completed the quest before the latest changes happened. It would just be nice to know in advance what will and will not be allowed.

Overall, I‘ve enjoyed this event. For me, it was on track to be one of the best recent ones, until the rules and rewards started changing daily. If I am this confused with all the info available here in the forums, I can’t imagine how players who don’t use the forum must feel.
    I would like to know, too. I am crafting extra tokens, since it keeps me busy waiting for the witches eggs to drop every 12 hours. And I am not getting them from the trades anymore. And I figured, I could always speed up Ivy some, with 6 days left.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

I have received no drops of fools eggs in days. Is there a fix for this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saruccia1963 View Post
    You have to craft the ALL tokens you need before to do the first Ali craft.
    You have to craft 16 tokens in advance if you want to craft the II Alicorn.
    This is what has been said here yesterday after people discovered that the possibility to craft the tokens disappeared after the first Ali's craft.

The only thing 100% sure in this event is the complet blind drive we all are doing...
    I said this yesterday in post 474 based on my alicorn craft remaining after crafting 1 and token crafts disapppearing:
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I mentioned this a few pages ago. You have to craft 16, 24 or 32 of bronze, silver and gold tokens if you want to craft 2, 3 or 4 alicorns. The option to craft the alicorn appears to remain after crafting 1 but you cannot craft any tokens after crafting the first alicorn. So don?t craft the alicorn before you have the extra tokens required. This is the case right now but no guarantees this rule won?t change later.
    But Sandybellee said her alicorn craft disappeared after crafting 1 so in this case, no matter how many tokens you have left, you can?t craft another. This is what is confusing for everyone right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Just crafted the ali and the craft disappeared so I guess we can only craft one.
    Considering buying a second one. Does anyone know what kind of energy drops it has?
    People who finished early were not awarded crowns and when they were, initially they were shortchanged and lost 100 crowns which was only rectified if you knew about this from the forum and emailed support to get them. So lots of confusion due to inconsistencies.