View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you plan on buying the Pastel Alicorn from the Market, make sure you craft 1 first before you accidentally buy 4. If you buy 4, you'll be at the limit and you won't be able to craft one.
    I just caught up to all the glitches that are going on and I am completely STUCK...

Well... I started crafting one and then the game allowed me to buy 4 with gems and now I can’t place the one I crafted... HELP PLEASE!
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I had a few dead trees left I had to clear and I did receive a Realm's Egg. So there's still there, just being extremely difficult.

Too right. I was lazy and only crafted 1, but I do admire anyone who would even think to try for crafting 2. Those Witch's Eggs were enough to put me off!
    same, doing a rough calcuation

Troll's eggs - 8*5 = 40 more ,that be a good 20 trees if lucky but that requires planting too

Witch's egg - 8 more Ivy collection

Ruler's egg = 20*8 = 160 = probably a good 75 trees

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I just caught up to all the glitches that are going on and I am completely STUCK...

Well... I started crafting one and then the game allowed me to buy 4 with gems and now I can’t place the one I crafted... HELP PLEASE!
    Sounds like you should reach out to Pika by PM or support. If you need help let me know by pm.

I finally finished going gnome and Hewitt is not in my storage box.. I restarted the game and he’s still not in my storage. Please help??

Fashion Designer
    So how many crowns are we supposed to have if all the quests have been completed?
    I'vebought the baron and have 900 left. Not enough to buy Maya...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnickolai View Post
    I finally finished going gnome and Hewitt is not in my storage box.. I restarted the game and he’s still not in my storage. Please help??
    He’s not a decoration, he’s a walker.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    So how many crowns are we supposed to have if all the quests have been completed?
    I'vebought the baron and have 900 left. Not enough to buy Maya...
    Like me and a few others, you are short of 100 crowns. You should get 500 in total for this event, email support through the game link. Got the missing 100 a day after contacting support.
    We received 400 as we finished the event early and got nothing from the event. Others have 250 awarded plus another 250 from completing last goal of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    He?s not a decoration, he?s a walker.
    Ahh ok.. Thank you so much for your response

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post

Well... I started crafting one and then the game allowed me to buy 4 with gems and now I can?t place the one I crafted... HELP PLEASE!
    That's because there is a limit of 4 ,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 03-22-18 at 02:10 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Just crafted the ali and the craft disappeared so I guess we can only craft one.
    Considering buying a second one. Does anyone know what kind of energy drops it has?