View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Any tips for getting Ruler's eggs (from dead trees)? I'm getting 1 per dead tree and need so many for the bronze, silver and gold tokens.

I just finished crafting the calves and will need 4 of each token for the pigs.
    I feel your pain. I have 36 of the 340 Ruler's eggs I need.

I have been using every ounce of energy on this quest. I do have enough queen, princess and Wise man eggs. Need 28 more from birch trees, 12 more from ivy, and 6 more from the stables.

Off to raise 5 more birch trees (hoping that's enough but probably 7 more)

I so wish S8 could have an event that didn't require every ounce of energy. How about visit every main storyline building, animal and plant everyday? Harvest a reasonable number of crops? Something that allows me energy to use the resources that are now black flagged because I can't collect from any workshops, potion buildings or kitchens.

Executive Chef
    I just finished and it said to check my storage but it isn’t there

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    1st page updated with the new timer on the Egging Gnome and other missing info - check out page 1 of this thread for ALL information on goals and prizes and where to find them.

I've crafted my Ali & the goals are all done but eggs are still dropping for some reason. What am I supposed to do with them since all the animal crafts & forge crafts have disappeared?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I?m surprised by S8?s unreponsiveness to mitigate the crowns problem. They usually provide much better communication and usually try to fix bugs and problems such as this one much better. With their stone cold silence thus far I?m now resigned to the fact that I won?t be able to get the Baron. Oh well, I don?t even like him and if I ever summoned him he?d probably bide his time in the town hall anyway. It still stings somehow that I missed out on all of the 500 crowns.
    I now have 250 crowns that I didn?t have before

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    I was so excited to start this quested when I saw the cute little animals and especially the Ali for the grand prize. Much to my dismay it was another one of endless chopping and maxing out of so many items that I can’t do anything with because I need every ounce of energy to do the quest line. Since starting this quest, I’ve only received enough realm eggs to complete the egg quest 4 times. So 20 eggs no more, no less and I just got #20 a bit ago and sent off for the 4th time. Of course I haven’t gotten a witch egg. And have only gotten 4 eggs per quest. I mean come on, with the limit of 1 every 12 hours, how pathetic to make us struggle like so. I don’t know how anyone has completed this whole quest line already without spending money. I honestly hate this game, I got to the very end of the last quest and was unable to complete it and I worked my butt off. I’m hoping to at least complete this one. But I dunno, with all the waiting on ivy’s hut for stupid witch eggs if it’s going to be possible. And all the dead tree chopping. Geez 48 or more everyday, I’m sick of chopping as much as I am of this game.
    I think there are several that have already completed without spending money. I will be crafting my last silver token in about 30 minutes. I don?t think I have spent any real money. At most one or two gems to speed up ivy?s before bed once or twice. But no more than 10 total gems spent.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for changing the "Pastel Alicorn" max to 4.

Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Oh, gee. I do hope that's not the maximum energy drop. I had a neighbor today post she got 100 energy from her first tap.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I now have 250 crowns that I didn?t have before
    I saw your post and had to go check. I have them too! Thank you S8 for listening and amending the crown rewards. Huge props to you for that!

Now I just need 3 more silver tokens and I’ll have the Spring Pastel Alicorn.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-20-18 at 08:57 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    I take this to mean that we can have 4 Alicorns total. Has anyone been able to get 4?