View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Fashion Designer
    Just to add my voice to what others are reporting. I am still working on getting the pig, so behind others here. But it now shows 1 crown reward as well, rather than gnomes (which I need!) and the ali has also disappeared as a locked item in the market.

I've missed a few collections from Ivy so will be a fine line for finishing and will be very disappointed if I don't have the option to buy an Ali, as well.

Very confusing when things change along the way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Wooden gnomes are for the community to get Hewit the little gnome on a house that will walk around your kingdom,
    Crowns are for the town hall so you can buy the Baron or Maya if you choose
    You need to make eggs to get your chicks ,pigs,cow,lambs, and Ali
    I hope this helps
    To unlock each step is just to finish the step ,you do not need wooden gnomes to unlock any pastel critter, just Hewitt
    Actually i know the gnomes are for the community prizes, thats why I want the gnomes and not the crown. I thought we were getting 4 gnomes each step (crafting the chick, calf ,lamb,piglet), which will help me get to 155 but now I'm shocked the prizes is changed to 1 crown

Oooh edit: no panic all. I just went and collect my piglets and it gave me 4 gnomes and 150 crowns. So all is good!
    Last edited by jesslau9; 03-20-18 at 05:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Just to add my voice to what others are reporting. I am still working on getting the pig, so behind others here. But it now shows 1 crown reward as well, rather than gnomes (which I need!) and the ali has also disappeared as a locked item in the market.

I've missed a few collections from Ivy so will be a fine line for finishing and will be very disappointed if I don't have the option to buy an Ali, as well.

Very confusing when things change along the way.
    Yeah mine too.I saw the 1 crown icon, no gnomes icons... I thought no more gnomes for us
    but apparently we still receive the 4 gnomes because I just tried mine

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone confirm for me if I’ll be able to craft the egging gnome after crafting the Ali? Or will the event be completed and the egging gnome craft disappear? I don’t know if I should just go ahead and craft my Ali or keep pushing for the egging gnome first

Executive Chef
    Attachment 43079
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    Can someone confirm for me if I?ll be able to craft the egging gnome after crafting the Ali? Or will the event be completed and the egging gnome craft disappear? I don?t know if I should just go ahead and craft my Ali or keep pushing for the egging gnome first
    yes
    Looks like we can have more then one.cuz I crafted one

I wonder if the Ali was removed to prevent early purchases? Several players who purchased it before crafting reported that they were unable to craft the ‘free’ one. Maybe they will be back after the craft is completed? If not, then S8 just made it really easy to save my gems. Lol.

I’m still more than a little annoyed about the crowns. I do not think players who finished earlier should miss out on the crowns as a reward just because S8 forgot to add or decided to add them later. Again, quest rewards should NOT be random. All players completing the same tasks should get the same rewards. It’s also terribly wrong to punish the players who use gems by giving better rewards to those who don’t. Shouldn’t it be the opposite? Shouldn’t players who spend actual cash to play should probably get a little lagniappe (something extra), instead of getting *****ed out of rewards that get added after the quest has been going on a few days? (I didn’t even spend gems, but still apparently played too fast to get the crowns for the chicks and pigs. )

I have a feeling the next town hall offer will require 1500 crowns, so I’d like to have the crowns I earned please, so that I can be ready when the next walker is released.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Spritwood or Pika for those of us that did not get our crowns will we get them or did we lose out because of the bug .
    I did not get one crowns through this event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I wonder if the Ali was removed to prevent early purchases? Several players who purchased it before crafting reported that they were unable to craft the ‘free’ one. Maybe they will be back after the craft is completed? If not, then S8 just made it really easy to save my gems. Lol.

I’m still more than a little annoyed about the crowns. I do not think players who finished earlier should miss out on the crowns as a reward just because S8 forgot to add or decided to add them later. Again, quest rewards should NOT be random. All players completing the same tasks should get the same rewards. It’s also terribly wrong to punish the players who use gems by giving better rewards to those who don’t. Shouldn’t it be the opposite? Shouldn’t players who spend actual cash to play should probably get a little lagniappe (something extra), instead of getting *****ed out of rewards that get added after the quest has been going on a few days? (I didn’t even spend gems, but still apparently played too fast to get the crowns for the chicks and pigs. )

I have a feeling the next town hall offer will require 1500 crowns, so I’d like to have the crowns I earned please, so that I can be ready when the next walker is released.
    Agreed! Me too yes I want my crowns ,I missed out too
    I wrote in the bug forum too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 43079 yes
    Looks like we can have more then one.cuz I crafted one
    Thanks a bunch!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I wonder if the Ali was removed to prevent early purchases? Several players who purchased it before crafting reported that they were unable to craft the ?free? one. Maybe they will be back after the craft is completed? If not, then S8 just made it really easy to save my gems. Lol.

I?m still more than a little annoyed about the crowns. I do not think players who finished earlier should miss out on the crowns as a reward just because S8 forgot to add or decided to add them later. Again, quest rewards should NOT be random. All players completing the same tasks should get the same rewards. It?s also terribly wrong to punish the players who use gems by giving better rewards to those who don?t. Shouldn?t it be the opposite? Shouldn?t players who spend actual cash to play should probably get a little lagniappe (something extra), instead of getting *****ed out of rewards that get added after the quest has been going on a few days? (I didn?t even spend gems, but still apparently played too fast to get the crowns for the chicks and pigs. )

I have a feeling the next town hall offer will require 1500 crowns, so I?d like to have the crowns I earned please, so that I can be ready when the next walker is released.
    The idea that it was removed to prevent early purchases makes sense but this is S8 we're talking about and sense doesn't always factor into their decisions, lol. If it was a purposeful move on their part, they should've notified us so we wouldn't all panic like this. At this point I'm pretty sure my number one complaint with them, is the lack of communication. We get popups for all sorts of reasons but never for useful information and it drives me insane.

If they are giving crowns for this event, then surely they have to distribute them to all players so long as we finish within the established time frame. I can't even imagine how they would justify doing anything else. I would think with these issues happening that someone from the company will pop in today to inform us of what's happening. I'm trying to hold back my negative thoughts until then, but it's difficult when it feels like the game has suddenly turned into a crapshoot.