View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    It?s funny isn?t it how we all love and hate different things, for me apart from a 40 energy giving animal once a week a ?walker? or ?stroller? or in this case ?rider? this is the ultimate prize. The best thing they could give us. The only thing I don?t like about it is with Kaz, Ivy, Thomas, Greselda etc. we?ve had a lengthy storyline for them to be a walker with the most recent additions it is a 2 - 4 week event.

I love them, for me I?d really like to see the owner of the Jewellers, Royal Exchange, a Farmer, etc roaming our kingdom not people that necessarily just accidentally find us. In a way this gnome community has been there all along though we didn?t know it.
    I suppose if you say it like that it would be a nice addition especially if you are a long time player and already have everything(or almost) that makes playing in general easier, for me prices like ye olde bar n grille and soup Cauldron are great prices that actually greatly decreases the energy you need to make those basic but much needed ingredients(I actually prefer those prizes above any energy dropping animal). I do not need or want more animals unless it actually drops something good and more often like those animals that supposed to drop expansion permits( much too rare a drop).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    This does sound like a glitch then. I?ve just checked my game again and no extra crowns for me as I?m currently working towards getting my sheep.
    I reported us not getting our crowns over to the bug forum I hope this helps us ,that did not get them,
    I can prove I did not get them with a picture

Executive Chef
    First collection from Pastel Ali "drum roll please" 100
    " Attachment 43078
    So I bought the second one,, and it's all they will let you buy is ,ONE!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    First collection from Pastel Ali "drum roll please" 100
    " Attachment 43078
    So I bought the second one,, and it's all they will let you buy is ,ONE!
    Excellent to hear that it can give 100! Bet you?re pleased.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    Somebody reported earlier about buying pastel alicorn. This ali was in my market but 'locked by goal'. Now it disappeared from the market at all. It's really disappointing the game has been changing constantly..
    I've just checked and the Pastel Alicorn is now missing from my market as well, I checked both the animal and featured tab. I'm currently on the last goal just waiting on those pesky Witch's Eggs to finish the Ali craft but now I'm worried if I craft it I won't be able to purchase a second.

What is going on????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've just checked and the Pastel Alicorn is now missing from my market as well, I checked both the animal and featured tab. I'm currently on the last goal just waiting on those pesky Witch's Eggs to finish the Ali craft but now I'm worried if I craft it I won't be able to purchase a second.

What is going on????
    Wow I had it in my market ...and bought my second one this morning after them 100 energy drop , I know it gone after you buy the second one , may be it will be back in the market once you complete the event

Rhino Keeper
    That is unfair I do hope it is added back in there is still over a week left and most of us will not get to buy until the very end so please bring back...I hope it was an accident when they removed the other sale items last night.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    That is unfair I do hope it is added back in there is still over a week left and most of us will not get to buy until the very end so please bring back...I hope it was an accident when they removed the other sale items last night.
    That is so werid ,cuz I still had her in my market this morning
    Thinking they will put her back once you complete the event

Nightclub Owner
    The Ali was in my market, but grayed out with the Locked By Goal stamp on it as of last night. I don't know if it got removed with the other sale items by mistake, if perhaps my unlocking the Ali goal caused a hiccup or if it's something else entirely. What I do know is that I was absolutely on planning to purchase a second after I crafted the first and it's worrying that it's just up and disappeared on me. After thinking on it, I've decided I'll hold off on crafting until I see if this gets resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Ali was in my market, but grayed out with the Locked By Goal stamp on it as of last night. I don't know if it got removed with the other sale items by mistake, if perhaps my unlocking the Ali goal caused a hiccup or if it's something else entirely. What I do know is that I was absolutely on planning to purchase a second after I crafted the first and it's worrying that it's just up and disappeared on me. After thinking on it, I've decided I'll hold off on crafting until I see if this gets resolved.
    It has disappeared from my market as well and I am not on the Spring Alicorn goal yet.