View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    [COLOR="#0000CD"]
    The forum cannot help with issues about unlimited energy. You need to go to Support.
    OK, sorry. Will head in that direction

I have been enjoying this gnome storyline fun with all the neat odd gnomes and critters and such.
    Last edited by CalicoRidge; 03-17-18 at 06:46 PM. Reason: added comment

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoRidge View Post
    OK, sorry. Will head in that direction

I have been enjoying this gnome storyline fun with all the neat odd gnomes and critters and such.
    (PM sent) me too. I think they're cute and I love the red colour.

For anyone else who needs to contact Support about unlimited energy here's the link
    Click here to contact S8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

This thread is not about Maya or her storyline. All off topic posts related to this will be removed as well as any other post not about this event.

I will check about whether or not more crowns should have been awarded throughout this event.

The forum cannot help with issues about unlimited energy. You need to go to Support.
    Thank you for checking on the crown issue SW!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    This is not actually true. There is one haunted stable that was an event reward several years ago, and it is a third stable that cannot be upgraded. However, the one that they brought out last year that can be upgraded counts as one of your two allowable stables. So you can only have three stables if you had two before the event where the haunted stable was a reward and then won it as the reward. If you have THAT stable and sell it, you would not be able to craft a third regular stable.
    Hmm, I even looked for it to check if maybe there was some other haunted stable I don't know about, but haven't found anything... Was it part of an event, or some kind of unrelated purchase? I think I skipped one event around halloween last year, so it's probably when it appeared

Host(ess)
    Just finished crafting the pastel ali. Definitely a daily one. I have 10 more gnomes for the egging gnome, so I'll finish that out.

Not sure if anyone else has the toadstool farmhouse, but I've had gnomes spawn from those as well as the regular ones.

Rhino Keeper
    I really hate collecting things from Ivy?s hut. How do you get around the time lock on that without spending a billion gems?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    I really hate collecting things from Ivy?s hut. How do you get around the time lock on that without spending a billion gems?!
    The best way I have found to approach events with the ivy?s Hut bottleneck is to do whatever trade has a chance of dropping that item. I am about to craft silver token number 3 for the piglet so moving right along now and all because of the trade. I have not sped up ivy?s Hut at all yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    The best way I have found to approach events with the ivy?s Hut bottleneck is to do whatever trade has a chance of dropping that item. I am about to craft silver token number 3 for the piglet so moving right along now and all because of the trade. I have not sped up ivy?s Hut at all yet.
    Can you clarify? Because bottlenecking doesn’t make any sense to me. I’ve got plenty of everything else BUT the Witch’s egg, so I’ve crafted all of the other tokens. I’ve been doing the egg trade, but I’m not getting the Witch’s eggs to drop.

I seem to be extremely unlucky and the bottleneck for me are the eggs from the stables. I’ve been averaging 1 every 6-8 collections. Had to wait for red eggs to get my cow and I’m assuming the same will be true for the pig now too. Frustrating...

I?m rarely receiving fool?s eggs when collecting from the stables!
    Is there something I?m missing?