View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    Pika why doesn?t the egg trade give trade tickets?!?!! The materials are in no way shape or form easy to collect and our royal exchanges sit idle while we are trying to get all of the materials together to do the trade. And then the trade takes 4 hours and does not give a trade ticket. I dont remember ever having a trade in the royal exchange they didn?t also produce a trade ticket. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. And S8 please fix this. Its ludicrous that you do a trade like this that you maybe accomplish once a day and at most twice and don?t even get a trade ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Pika why doesn?t the egg trade give trade tickets?!?!! The materials are in no way shape or form easy to collect and our royal exchanges sit idle while we are trying to get all of the materials together to do the trade. And then the trade takes 4 hours and does not give a trade ticket. I dont remember ever having a trade in the royal exchange they didn?t also produce a trade ticket. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. And S8 please fix this. Its ludicrous that you do a trade like this that you maybe accomplish once a day and at most twice and don?t even get a trade ticket.
    I second this!!! We should definitely be getting trade tickets for EVERYTHING we do in the royal exchange!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Even drops golden eggs too

I was surprised to get 5 of the baby spring chicks! I placed them all, hoping they might also drop witches and fools eggs. 30 minute timer, so I am sure that those would be super rare drops.
    Also, the ability to craft disappears after collecting.

***two collections yielded 2 princess eggs. 10 energy for 2 princess eggs as opposed to my average of 12 energy for 2 with regular chickens. Not a big help IMO, since we don’t need that many princess eggs. I’d rather get rulers eggs or troll eggs, at least those would help more since we need so many. If they are only going to drop princess eggs with a rare chance of golden eggs, they are, unfortunately, headed to storage soon.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-16-18 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Added drop info
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I was surprised to get 5 of them! I placed them all, hoping they might also drop witches and fools eggs. 30 minute timer, so I am sure that those would be super rare drops.
    Nice to know we get multiples.

I didn't have time to log in yesterday so I'm starting a bit late but looking everything over I think I'll be okay to finish in time. The artwork is adorable, but I'm not feeling very motivated I mean they're still just farm animals and I don't actually have a great need for them. It's great for lower level who really need them but I'll admit I'm having trouble finding motivation. I think maybe the last event took it's toll on me but hopefully once I get going in this current event my enthusiasm will return.

Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    Just here to report that lower level player have lower requirements for crafting the pastel/spring animals in the egg workshop. (Compared to the requirements for level 50 players that ShibuyaCloth has listed on in the image post on page 11)

Spring chick/calf - 1 of each token
    Spring pig - 2 of each token
    Spring lamb - 4 of each token
    Pastel alicorn - 6 of each token

Unfortunately for me personally - I will almost certainly hit level 40 before I get to the alicorn (maybe even before the lamb) so I am trying to brace myself for the likelihood that my requirements will jump to the harder set mid event. (I assume that the requirements are tied to level you're at now, not the level you are when you start the event - though I'd be happy if it turns out I'm wrong about that)

Also, hoping for the power of the post - please send some realm eggs and some skunkupines to my kingdom thanks!

It was a long time ago that I was a LL player... but you end the event like you started it - so a LL start means a LL event and end, you wont get ,normal? requirements for this event even if you lv up
    But like I said not 100% sure, maybe someone can confirm that?

Rhino Keeper
    The exchange is like the adventures they have used in past events for extra resources. I'm not sure I like doing them in the exchange as it ties it up for normal trades thus slowing down getting expansion permits. At least with adventures there are other ways to still do them if you have the barracks or haunted keep. Although, I wouldn't mind using the exchange if we got trade tickets like other players have mentioned. I usually have pretty good luck getting a few of the item that we get from Ivy. I think I will use the exchange as I usually do and just do the egg trade sporadically since realm eggs seem pretty rare.

Rhino Keeper
    Today I will focus on checking energy needs for the dead trees.
    Just used 20 energy and got 4 Ruler Eggs, no Realm Eggs and no skunk.
    But I'll do five or six more sets of twenty as the day goes on to get a decent average.

I still need another 387 Ruler Eggs - about 30 a day for the next 13 days.
    If my first energy run is indicative, I'll need about 150 energy per day just on dead trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I was surprised to get 5 of the baby spring chicks! I placed them all, hoping they might also drop witches and fools eggs. 30 minute timer, so I am sure that those would be super rare drops.

***two collections yielded 2 princess eggs. 10 energy for 2 princess eggs as opposed to my average of 12 energy for 2 with regular chickens. Not a big help IMO, since we don’t need that many princess eggs. I’d rather get rulers eggs or troll eggs, at least those would help more since we need so many. If they are only going to drop princess eggs with a rare chance of golden eggs, they are, unfortunately, headed to storage soon.
    So far They have dropped one golden egg and 2 pinks one that the regular chicken drop too