View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    The Egg Workshop says, "Collect all Egg Workstation crafts before 3/29 6pm" but the countdown clocks on the Community Event & Going Gnome goal in our books both now say 2 Days. When I look *inside* the Community Event, it gives the REAL countdown of 1 Day, 9 hrs & 4 mins which means it ends TOMORROW at 6pm, the 28th (not the 29th)!
    I assume the Going Gnome goal is actually 1 Day, 9 hrs & 4 mins too.
    So, how long do we *really* have the ability to CRAFT egg tokens in our forges & animals in the Egg Workshop???
    I know we have to COLLECT crafts from the Egg Workshop by 3/29 @ 6pm but do the crafts disappear tomorrow 3/28 @ 6pm when the countdown clocks say for the Comm Event & book goal or on Thurs 3/29 6pm when it says in the Egg Workshop??

S8 ~ When do the crafts disappear? How much time do we have left to CRAFT?
    That is a very good question.... since the crafts only take 5 minutes I would think the crafting tokens ability would also last until 29 March, otherwise what would be the point of having an extra 24 hours to craft a 5-minute item?
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    The Egg Workshop says, "Collect all Egg Workstation crafts before 3/29 6pm" but the countdown clocks on the Community Event & Going Gnome goal in our books both now say 2 Days. When I look *inside* the Community Event, it gives the REAL countdown of 1 Day, 9 hrs & 4 mins which means it ends TOMORROW at 6pm, the 28th (not the 29th)!
    I assume the Going Gnome goal is actually 1 Day, 9 hrs & 4 mins too.
    So, how long do we *really* have the ability to CRAFT egg tokens in our forges & animals in the Egg Workshop???
    I know we have to COLLECT crafts from the Egg Workshop by 3/29 @ 6pm but do the crafts disappear tomorrow 3/28 @ 6pm when the countdown clocks say for the Comm Event & book goal or on Thurs 3/29 6pm when it says in the Egg Workshop??

S8 ~ When do the crafts disappear? How much time do we have left to CRAFT?
    I have noticed this, too! I?m really confused! I could really use those extra 24 hours!

Rhino Keeper
    I need 24 hours for hewitt. Why oh why it have to end one day soon? ��

Fashion Designer
    Well, I managed to finish - and just in time, as I wouldn't have had enough time (due to something called work ...) to craft the last silver token and then the ali, if I needed to collect from Ivy again.

I find it interesting (given all the posts about trying to craft a second ali) that, although everything else has disappeared, the trade for eggs is still in the Royal Exchange ...

I hope everyone still trying is able to finish in time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    That is a very good question.... since the crafts only take 5 minutes I would think the crafting tokens ability would also last until 29 March, otherwise what would be the point of having an extra 24 hours to craft a 5-minute item?
    Quote Originally Posted by brogansmom View Post
    I have noticed this, too! I?m really confused! I could really use those extra 24 hours!
    Yeah, and you both may have also noticed that I never got an answer from S8 yesterday either. :/

So I'm going with crafts ending today @ 6pm since that's when the Community Event & book goal say even though the crafts may not end until tomorrow @ 6pm, to get the final Crowns rewarded from the book goal.

Looks like we won't know either way for sure until the countdown clock ends in less than 12 hours, cuz I'm just being ignored. Again. :/

This whole event has just been a .... well, you all know what kinda show it's been, lol.

Executive Chef
    I also wonder why the Egg Trade was still there after crafting limited Ali. And why the eggs kept dropping from stables, flowers; Ivy etc.... no use for them.
    I did not attempt the 2nd Ali because I read the forum every day and saw posted that the Ali craft disappears after crafting one, unless you did not collect the certificates, which of course I had already done.
    I chose not to buy another with gems.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Now, since this type of thing is my daily bread, I feel bad for the coders who didn?t think it through all the way. Sometimes there is just no time. I also feel bad for Pika who was given a message to broadcast, which proved problematic. All this does damage to the S8 business and the S8 ppl. But above all, I feel bad for the gamers who were mislead by a general statement (without conditions) and invested time, energy, gems, money to achieve something which was not achievable. And harvested frustration instead of fun.
    I really hope the Dev's think and plan the next event out to the very end to avoid all this. I think this was the most bug-filled event yet to date. First the game crashed on 1st collection, then crowns didn't get awarded, then the Ali limit changed, then the Ali craft changed in such a way that if you purchased before you crafted (or was it vice versa?) then you lost your Ali's, and the whole mess with the can we/can't we craft a second Ali. Throw Maya popping up everywhere she wasn't supposed to be into the mix and this was a frustrating event.

I crafted my 1st Ali and put a support ticket in to have my gems refunded from speeding up Ivy for the can we/can't we second Ali craft.

I'm exhausted. A game shouldn't make me this unhappy.

I haven’t taken the time to review all posts on this event, but ... just finished the gnome goal and a msg that the end prize (gnome on pony) was in storage, yet it’s not in my inventory. Did two hard shut downs and still no prize. It’s been a couple of weeks of working hard gathering eggs and crafting to get to this point. And now no prize?!? Anyone else experience this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie1974 View Post
    I haven’t taken the time to review all posts on this event, but ... just finished the gnome goal and a msg that the end prize (gnome on pony) was in storage, yet it’s not in my inventory. Did two hard shut downs and still no prize. It’s been a couple of weeks of working hard gathering eggs and crafting to get to this point. And now no prize?!? Anyone else experience this?
    Another example of S8 not thinking this event through. "In storage " wording is wrong!wrong!wrong! The gnome on horse goes directly to your kingdom. He is a walker. You will need to look real hard to find him.
    Maybe if you open a path , he might eventually find his way there.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Another example of S8 not thinking this event through. "In storage " wording is wrong!wrong!wrong! The gnome on horse goes directly to your kingdom. He is a walker. You will need to look real hard to find him.
    Maybe if you open a path , he might eventually find his way there.
    I just noticed he’s in the kingdom! Duh! Thanks for responding.