View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks....I knew the royal exchange was something I had, shows you how much I look at the names

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ljhtj2008 View Post
    No egggnome showed up when I spawn farmhouse.
    Try collecting from all your farmhouses at one time and do a quick collection. (Swipe up from bottom of screen or double click on home button)
    I just did 10 and number 9 spawned the gnome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Troll egg drops from the white birch tree and five are needed for the silver token. I did the trade in the exchange and got one of each of Knight, Princess, Troll, and Dark Queen eggs. Considering all the dead tree chopping needed to get Five Realm eggs, I don't think the trade is worth it. Only if there is a chance for the Witch's egg that only comes from Ivy. Since this one is also needed for the silver token, looks like this will be the bottleneck.
    After I posted, I realized where the Troll Eggs are found. And I did get a Witch's Egg from the Royal Exchange. So far there's no other use for the Realm Egg, so might as well do the trade.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Host(ess)
    I'm on the goal for the ali. In addition to 6 of each token, you have to make a request to 20 neighbors. The ali is showing as a daily drop for various amounts of energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Just here to report that lower level player have lower requirements for crafting the pastel/spring animals in the egg workshop. (Compared to the requirements for level 50 players that ShibuyaCloth has listed on in the image post on page 11)

Spring chick/calf - 1 of each token
    Spring pig - 2 of each token
    Spring lamb - 4 of each token
    Pastel alicorn - 6 of each token

Unfortunately for me personally - I will almost certainly hit level 40 before I get to the alicorn (maybe even before the lamb) so I am trying to brace myself for the likelihood that my requirements will jump to the harder set mid event. (I assume that the requirements are tied to level you're at now, not the level you are when you start the event - though I'd be happy if it turns out I'm wrong about that)

Also, hoping for the power of the post - please send some realm eggs and some skunkupines to my kingdom thanks!
    Last edited by jesslc41; 03-15-18 at 10:52 PM.

Is it farmhouses that spawn the egging gnome because I have 7 and I have collected from all of them three times and no egging gnome?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    Is it farmhouses that spawn the egging gnome because I have 7 and I have collected from all of them three times and no egging gnome?
    yes, keep trying! put on your music to double check no monsters lurking elsewhere...

all info on page 1!

Executive Chef
    Both my stables didn't drop an egg. So it's a random drop, from max 2 3-hour stables. So far this seems more of a bottle neck than Ivy's egg.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Haunted stables have a longer collection time, 4 hours versus 3 hours 10 minutes (or so) for a level 5 Stable.

Also, I have not got any egg so far from a Haunted Stable, Can anybody confirm that Haunted Stables drop eggs? During the previous event Haunted stables did not spawn gnomes.

Do I have to sell my haunted stable and build another normal one?

It is so unfair that Haunted Stables have longer collection times.

#stophaunteddiscrimination
    Haunted stable is an additional one. You don't need to sell it in order to build a normal stable. You still can have both of them

Rhino Keeper
    Haunted stables gave me nothing (collected 4 times already)
    Also normal stables have only dropped 1 so far (also 4 times collected) so random drop ...
    so going to take more time & energy!!!