View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I checked the Market place again just now & the Pastel Ali is back. So....maybe it will reappear for others *after* they have crafted their first one. I'm betting it's a way to get around the fact buying it first caused the option to craft to disappear.

PS: I play on an IPad. Level 50 for many years.
    Me too

I am IOS and NOT 1 crown either.

Executive Chef
    Love Attachment 43086the way Hewitt walking around my little gnome village

Rhino Keeper
    I rebooted my device - it didnt help. The pastel ali didnt return to the market. And ive never seen crowns as a reward during this event. Im on android.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I'm trying to be positive about everything....
    -Made a ticket for the crowns I didn't received. Don't care about the 5 days it can takes before I get an answer, because I don't need them asap! But I want to get the prizes they promised!
    -Close to the 155 for the final grand prize! Yeahhhhhh, and even better: thanks to the newer option it means I can place it (like all the irritating walkers) in my storage!

Sorry guys, I tried! But I can't being very positive...
    -If I have to make a ticket to get what I should have gotten earlier.
    -I had many problems first days last events with a crashing game and set backs. I lost time because of the buildings/animals that counted as collected after it but the rewards were gone...
    -And if the final prize of a 4 week event is something that don't give me anything more then something that walks over my overcrowded kingdom.
    -After a nice event with nice prizes (defenitly for lower players I think), a second with the same kind of animals in big numbers (2x5 chickens, 2x4 cows....) is just a little bit to much of everything!

Only doing this second event, because I got so many eggs by accident that the only interesting thing this event: the Alicorn, was in sight very soon! Thx for that, a energysource and easier then I thought!

So there's a lot of things for S8 they can do to make it nicer for us players, and I hope they will. But I am (a little bit) positive about this event knowing I'll get my alicorn in a few days with not to much energy to spend!
    Can't say it any better, I totally agree.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    To help avoid buying the pastel Alicorn first and missing out on crafting it, the Pastel Alicorn will now appear in the Market after crafting one and completing the last Goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks so much for clarifying SW! I was worried to craft one in case I would miss the chance to purchase a second.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Can't say it any better, I totally agree.
    Thx! I think you defenitly can say it in better English... 😂 (sorry for that😦 ,but I keep trying and learning....)

Fashion Designer
    Any tips for getting Ruler's eggs (from dead trees)? I'm getting 1 per dead tree and need so many for the bronze, silver and gold tokens.

I just finished crafting the calves and will need 4 of each token for the pigs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Any tips for getting Ruler's eggs (from dead trees)? I'm getting 1 per dead tree and need so many for the bronze, silver and gold tokens.

I just finished crafting the calves and will need 4 of each token for the pigs.
    All you can do is keep chopping dead trees and hopefully you will get Realm eggs to do the Egg Trade. Those trades can save you a lot of time and energy even if you don't get the Witch egg. That's where I got a lot of my birch tree eggs.
    But I also noticed a lot of times I was just getting one Ruler egg per tree. It seemed the drops had decreased.