View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I think they are getting mixed up between their alicorn graphics and their unicorn graphics. It's more like a unicorn with wings (given the face, length of horn, hooves etc) compared to other alis.
    I thought the same thing and I'm rather happy for it. I personally prefer the smaller faces and overall look of the Unicorns in comparison to the Alis.

Overall, this event was...well let's be honest, it was sort of a mess. I'm holding out hope that they'll be more careful with the next event in order to prevent so many mix ups. I can only imagine what all those players that don't frequent the forums thought with all the back and forth changes. Sometimes I think it would be nigh impossible to complete an event without the forum to help figure out what the vaguely worded goals mean, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    So, the final prize is a kingdom walker? I am trying decide if that is worth 100 gems, since I won’t have time to collect all of the gnomes needed.

Executive Chef
    I will not believing that somehow the community "miraculously collected almost 500,000 gnomes in the last 80 minutes of this event. I collected my last one 2 hours ago (remember, we are only collecting 1 at a time)

First, are there even tha5 many players worldwide.
    Second, figure you need 3 if not 4 or 5 times that many players because a: some have already collected the last time, b: some have opted not to participated c: some are sleeping d: some are busy and can't log in before the event ends.

This community event pretty much proves what we already knew: the running tally of objects collected is "fake news" ����

Also the community prizes this time: puh-lease.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    So, the final prize is a kingdom walker? I am trying decide if that is worth 100 gems, since I won?t have time to collect all of the gnomes needed.
    Honest, biased opinion, it is not. But if you like funny walkers, because he definitely is funny, he might be worth it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I will not believing that somehow the community "miraculously collected almost 500,000 gnomes in the last 80 minutes of this event. I collected my last one 2 hours ago (remember, we are only collecting 1 at a time)

First, are there even tha5 many players worldwide.
    Second, figure you need 3 if not 4 or 5 times that many players because a: some have already collected the last time, b: some have opted not to participated c: some are sleeping d: some are busy and can't log in before the event ends.

This community event pretty much proves what we already knew: the running tally of objects collected is "fake news" ����

Also the community prizes this time: puh-lease.
    A few years back, we calculated that the community prizes are hard-coded and run on autopilot. Essentially, it is a countdown and nothing else.

Yes, the comm prizes have deteriorated enormously. As everything in this game, practically.

Fashion Designer
    No Hewitt in storage after spending 80 gems to get him

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    No Hewitt in storage after spending 80 gems to get him
    His boots are made for walkin'......
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    They took away our 2nd wedding alicorn, the extras should be taken away

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure we are going to make the final community prize..... 34 minutes away and we still need 178K gnomes
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Collected my last gnome and hit "view in storage" but Hewitt is not there.