View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand the complaints about the realm eggs? The items used for trades are always super rare in these types of events. Similar to the gold items also needed for the trade. But you can get through the event without them, they just give an extra boost

Im really surprised some ppl are nonchalant about finishing when grand prize is an energy animal. I know the recent change in energy drops makes them less appealing, but isnt this a fairly new thing? Being able to win an energy animal in an event instead of spending gems? Ive only been playing a cpl years so maybe they used to be more generous, but im stoked the last cpl events have let us win energy animals. I was about full up on fairies lol. Plus they finally put one back in the tent

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    How do you save 1000 energy?
    I stopped playing the last event a few days early and after that did nothing in my kingdom. I have 20-30 daily alis and 3 weekly ones and I try to collect all the time from my wizard school, this way I can save up around 800-1000 energy in 5-7 days but you really have to stopp playing

But Im also dissappointed by the gnome I thought he would give us eggs (for the event!) or sth special every 8 hoirs -.-

Do I need Knights eggs to complete main goal? My farmhouse gives only fangbeast :-(

My stables give Fool's eggs only at 25%.

And I'm not sure the event is complete without gems due to Ivy - Ivy gives it only twice a day.
    If there is one more token, each token is more demanding...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Do I need Knights eggs to complete main goal? My farmhouse gives only fangbeast :-(

My stables give Fool's eggs only at 25%.

And I'm not sure the event is complete without gems due to Ivy - Ivy gives it only twice a day.
    If there is one more token, each token is more demanding...
    no. you only need the knight's egg if you want to get the Egging Gnome or go on the 'adventures' through the royal exchange as they return 1 of lots of eggs (I get 6). The goal of the spring animals continue regardless.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Getting a decent spawn rate on skunkupines. Just got 2 collecting from 10 larkspurs.

Although I may have just jinxed myself.
    I havent had a single skunupine in 24 hours :-(

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    no. you only need the knight's egg if you want to get the Egging Gnome or go on the 'adventures' through the royal exchange as they return 1 of lots of eggs (I get 6). The goal of the spring animals continue regardless.
    Thank you, SpiritWind. I do not understand why my farmhouse does not want to give Egging Gnomes :-(

I have a more question - is it possible to create the tokens in advance, count towards next goal?
    I have enough material for another gold and bronze token, I'm still waiting for silver for Ivy's eggs.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    yes you sure can craft/create tokens in advance! I've updated the first page with more info, so keep refreshing that page if you've bookmarked it. The trade has given my the egg from Ivy which is helping a lot. I have 12 farmhouses out and am averaging maybe 1-2 or 1 gnome spawn each time. yes fangbeasts are annoying and pop up regularly too. I'm alternating between chopping for eggs and collecting from farmhouses. plenty of time left...

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for info everybody!

Please report on Egging Gnome drops as you find out more. I'm also unsure whether or not to try to get him. The other gnomes have very useful drops for a lower level (27) player.

These unlimited energy packs are my favorite part about events. I chopped about 80 dead trees in 15 minutes and dozens of petals, eggs and water as well. There is no other way to get about 500 clicks this cheap.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Please tell us then how you are gathering Realm Eggs. Nvm i dont really care. This event is a waste of time.. already got 2 Spring Uni?s from Cabbage Hut. Peace out
    Spring Uni?s? Cabbage Hut? I haven?t seen a splash screen for new Barons Tent prizes? Did I miss one? Last one I have included a pink chicken and the rainbow coloured poodle, amongst others.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My chick has been unlocked at Goal 4. I'm crafting it now. I've expended to much energy on Egging Gnome to quit now. And I want to get my 20 gems back . Looking back at PcoB's post, it doesn't look like it will help with collecting eggs. At least so far. It should!!!
    The side goal of a monster etc I usually wait til I?ve completed the main goal, I find it better to concentrate my efforts on that then I can worry about getting enough spawns. Even if I?d really like it I usually want the other stuff more. I don?t even buy the trap until I?m one item away from making the monster (in this event the Egging Gnome) or even use the trap to get my hoarding item for one last spawn.