View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by liluger4e View Post
    I am confused, didn't PikaSquirrel say that for the second craft you will have to buy the tokens? So probably no more option to make them, or maybe you will have to pre-make them?
    You have to make the tokens ahead , or buy the token with gems
    Some body got to do it to make sure ,before we will really do ,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I received 250 but I haven't finished the Pastel Alicorn goal yet, it shows 1 crown as reward
    The reward for the event completion should be 250 even though it shows 1 so you ought to have 500 in total when you finish as others have posted earlier. Problem with our case is that we finished the event early and received 0 crowns and were only compensated with 400 instead of 500.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    I don?t possibly see how anyone could have collected all the witch eggs without spending gems to speed up ivy?s hut, or buying them. I have got to do 5 egg quests and only have yielded one witch egg. We should have had a building that didn?t require 12 hours in between. It takes me forever to craft the silver tokens. I will be done with all the other tokens way before these. I need 12 more of the silver tokens. Is this doable, I hope so. And I did speed up ivy?s hut once. Just using 4 gems though.
    I guess s8 wants us to chop till we drop in the meantime waiting for that 12 hour time period from ivy?s hut. The sad part is that I actually do sleep some of the time. 😁
    I really don't understand the Ivy problem. I like the droppings from it in events!
    Why? Because we know for 100% they drop and I only have to collect 2x per day! I finished everything else yesterday. Only waiting for 9 more Witch eggs now! So I'll finish on time and can use my energy for my untimed questlines now! (I don't do the sidegoal for the gnome) No need to chop like crazy hoping for a drop and I can sleep, work and have a life without any worries for this event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by liluger4e View Post
    I am confused, didn't PikaSquirrel say that for the second craft you will have to buy the tokens? So probably no more option to make them, or maybe you will have to pre-make them?
    I mentioned this a few pages ago. You have to craft 16, 24 or 32 of bronze, silver and gold tokens if you want to craft 2, 3 or 4 alicorns. The option to craft the alicorn appears to remain after crafting 1 but you cannot craft any tokens after crafting the first alicorn. So don’t craft the alicorn before you have the extra tokens required. This is the case right now but no guarantees this rule won?t change later.

Crown awards, alicorns crafting rule changes and bugs are not favouring those who finished the event very early. I?ve still not heard from support re the 100 missing crowns.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saruccia1963 View Post
    The Realm's Eggs have completely disappeared since yesterday, for me. Not even one Realm Egg for fifty Rules eggs I got in the last 24 hours.
    Is someone else noticing this problem?
    you have to chop 33 dead trees to obtain exactly 5 Realm Eggs.. I've used 165 energy, placing a gnome monster so as not to spawn anymore skunkys as those eggs I've collected enough. you'll need more energy if you need to fight the skunky for eggs.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 03-21-18 at 02:33 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I really don't understand the Ivy problem. I like the droppings from it in events!
    Why? Because we know for 100% they drop and I only have to collect 2x per day! I finished everything else yesterday. Only waiting for 9 more Witch eggs now! So I'll finish on time and can use my energy for my untimed questlines now! (I don't do the sidegoal for the gnome) No need to chop like crazy hoping for a drop and I can sleep, work and have a life without any worries for this event!
    I don’t mind using ivy’s hut so much as it’s harder for me to remember to collect every 12 hours and I’ve been trying. I just hate mostly having everything else completed while I’m just waiting, waiting, waiting. Yes, the guaranteed drop is a plus, perhaps she could have been dropping 1 to 2 at a time, or use ivy’s hut and perhaps another building. Maybe I’m just impatient to complete the event because I’m actually excited about getting an Ali, or maybe I’m somewhat bored.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    I don?t possibly see how anyone could have collected all the witch eggs without spending gems to speed up ivy?s hut, or buying them. I have got to do 5 egg quests and only have yielded one witch egg. We should have had a building that didn?t require 12 hours in between. It takes me forever to craft the silver tokens. I will be done with all the other tokens way before these. I need 12 more of the silver tokens. Is this doable, I hope so. And I did speed up ivy?s hut once. Just using 4 gems though.
    I guess s8 wants us to chop till we drop in the meantime waiting for that 12 hour time period from ivy?s hut. The sad part is that I actually do sleep some of the time. 
    I didn’t spend gems and managed to finish the goal this morning. Didn’t miss any sleep. Didn’t play 24/7. Don’t have unlimited energy. I have only two grown alicorns. This is probably the first CS goal I have managed to complete with time to spare. I had no problem with Ivy’s hut dropping the egg since I knew it was a given that every time I visited I would get an egg. I found it tedious, though, to chop so many trees. And I found it annoying to have to plant and water white birch trees before I could get to chop them down. I did stop working on everything else and did focus all my daily energy into just chopping trees, clearing stables and feeding chickens. I got a fair number of realm eggs but I’m not sure how much that trade actually helped since I tended to get eggs I already had in inventory but never eggs I really needed, like the witch egg and ruler egg.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I mentioned this a few pages ago. You have to craft 16, 24 or 32 of bronze, silver and gold tokens if you want to craft 2, 3 or 4 alicorns. The option to craft the alicorn appears to remain after crafting 1 but you cannot craft any tokens after crafting the first alicorn. So don?t craft the alicorn before you have the extra tokens required. This is the case right now but no guarantees this rule won?t change later.

Crown awards, alicorns crafting rule changes and bugs are not favouring those who finished the event very early. I?ve still not heard from support re the 100 missing crowns.
    I finished the goal and immediately lost the ability to craft an alicorn. The only thing I can craft there is the gnome, which...I doubt I will go after. I’m crafting swords right now so I can’t check if I can still craft tokens.

As others have suggested, if you want to try for a second alicorn, gather the required tokens, then wait until AFTER you have crafted the first alicorn BEFORE sending out the request for knighting certificates. After crafting the first alicorn check if you can actually craft the second, and if possible craft it and THEN send out the request for the certificates.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 03-21-18 at 03:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    I’ve finished all goals almost 3 days ago and crafted the alicorn but still have the ability to craft another (this craft initially disappeared when I finished the event but reappeared maybe yesterday?), just can’t do the tokens. I guess for those who are just now finishing the event, the rules are different. Very confusing.

Finally got my missing 100 crowns and summoned the Baron. Thank you, agent Leslie!

If you plan on buying the Pastel Alicorn from the Market, make sure you craft 1 first before you accidentally buy 4. If you buy 4, you'll be at the limit and you won't be able to craft one.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Finally got my missing 100 crowns and summoned the Baron. Thank you, agent Leslie!
    Leslie is the employee of the day! Got my crowns from Leslie too. 👍

But I'm waiting with the Baron! After getting my walker for the 155 gnomes I put it in storage and saw a glitch of something unknown... It was gone a minute and a game crash later. A Princess and 2 other figures as walkers in storage!
    So I think we'll get new options for our crowns in the update tomorrow/today...... 😉
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 03-21-18 at 05:27 PM.